Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sold out combo

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by spy153.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2008, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

What is up with the caps in Florida regarding the 1111 in the p-4? I've tried to play it for 2 days now, and I'm being told it's sold out. I guess I have to go out early.

I would have never thought it was such a popular combo. The only reason I want to play it is because of recent red flags that point to it.

Anyone know why it's so popular? Or is every quad as popular?

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2008, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps lots of people see those same 'flags'.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Streetsboro, Ohio
      United States
      Member #1163
      February 20, 2003
      5981 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2008, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

11 month and the 11th day is coming up soon 1111.......Skony

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2008, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

1111 looks like the 4 horsemen, which is coming up in December...so playing this number early will catch it :)

I never heard a sold out number before...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

1111 looks like the 4 horsemen, which is coming up in December...so playing this number early will catch it :)

I never heard a sold out number before...

What pacattack05 meant by caps was that the states lotteries are only going to pay ouy so much on a Pick 3 and Pick 4.

When a number gets played heavily it will get 'shut off' or sold out..should it get hit, only so much will have been payed out.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
            Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2008, 1:22 am - IP Logged

What pacattack05 meant by caps was that the states lotteries are only going to pay ouy so much on a Pick 3 and Pick 4.

When a number gets played heavily it will get 'shut off' or sold out..should it get hit, only so much will have been payed out.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #29819
              January 7, 2006
              1243 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2008, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Yes it would be interesting to know why that number is so popular.  It has sold out practically every day since 9/11.  Ohio has had 1111 three times I believe since lottery began and only 2 other quads have also hit so it should surely be something else.  Have never hit on pick 4 so would love to hit on a quad but who knows what and when.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23277 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2008, 10:45 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 4 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                  Member #28409
                  December 15, 2005
                  1198 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2008, 10:51 am - IP Logged

What is up with the caps in Florida regarding the 1111 in the p-4? I've tried to play it for 2 days now, and I'm being told it's sold out. I guess I have to go out early.

I would have never thought it was such a popular combo. The only reason I want to play it is because of recent red flags that point to it.

Anyone know why it's so popular? Or is every quad as popular?

I can never seem to get a quad on p4 or a triple on p3 no matter when I try.  I have seen people play the same number 50 and 100 times, so it could be that sort of thing keeping you from getting the numbers before the cap is reached for that day.  It is the only thing I can figure.  Plus, 11:11 is a dna sequence trigger.  Many people are seeing theirs now.  It comes on the heels of upheaval and before a life-changing event.  And this happening in the year of change-'08.  (I know that is a little tin hat, but something to consider.)

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                    Member #28409
                    December 15, 2005
                    1198 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2008, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I can never seem to get a quad on p4 or a triple on p3 no matter when I try.  I have seen people play the same number 50 and 100 times, so it could be that sort of thing keeping you from getting the numbers before the cap is reached for that day.  It is the only thing I can figure.  Plus, 11:11 is a dna sequence trigger.  Many people are seeing theirs now.  It comes on the heels of upheaval and before a life-changing event.  And this happening in the year of change-'08.  (I know that is a little tin hat, but something to consider.)

I forgot to add, that those life changing events can be good or bad.  Depends on where you are in your life.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool