Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tuesday Night Dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2008, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Morning to all. Well last night, I dreamt of this female who I think is 36 years old. Her daughter was also in the dream, she is 17 yrs.

The mom and I are not the best of friends but in this dream last night, we were so close. Apparently we were neighbours, and I think something was burning me inside that I had to tell her. Somehow I made up my mind to knock on her door, and there she let me in without any kind of doubts.. She and I talked about some personal things, life, children etc etc....  SHe also showed me around in her house too....

I'm really trying to figure out why I dreamt such a dream , and Oh I dreamt this woman invited me to her house before, But in real life, we are not close like that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually we dont even speak each other anymore!

And later in the dream , I dreamt that my Bec bill was $250.00 LOL

Really wish it can be that low for real LOL

Good Luck!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7304 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2008, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Knock 424 1574

Door 435 7688

Life 487 2103

Children 222 996 2630

House 031 024 176 9093

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Bahamas
      Member #60184
      April 8, 2008
      1289 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2008, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Morning to all. Well last night, I dreamt of this female who I think is 36 years old. Her daughter was also in the dream, she is 17 yrs.

The mom and I are not the best of friends but in this dream last night, we were so close. Apparently we were neighbours, and I think something was burning me inside that I had to tell her. Somehow I made up my mind to knock on her door, and there she let me in without any kind of doubts.. She and I talked about some personal things, life, children etc etc....  SHe also showed me around in her house too....

I'm really trying to figure out why I dreamt such a dream , and Oh I dreamt this woman invited me to her house before, But in real life, we are not close like that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!

The daughter's age came 3 days later as 761 and 071

Bahamas
        Member #60184
        April 8, 2008
        1289 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!

The  lady who is 36 in my dream..her age came tonight in LNY as 630!!!!!!!!!

I missed it , how sad! Next time though!!