Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Pick-3 Strategy Using P34lotto

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Pick-5Player.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #66338
October 22, 2008
25 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed people are coming up with pretty good ideas for playing the pick-3 but a lot of them seem to be pretty complicated requiring a lot of numbers too play or a lot of number crunching,KEEP IT SIMPLE here is my strategy I recently came up with using P34LOTTO I wanna share with everyone.In selecting numbers too wheel you select 3 numbers for position 1 and 2 and play all numbers in position 3.Then you choose 5 filters EVEN-ODD,LOW-HIGH,NUMBER SUMS,LINE WIDTH,SAME NUMBERS and a past draw history limit of 350 draws.This will generate anywhere from 10-15 combinations now too select your 3 numbers for position 1 and 2 you seperate the numbers into 3 groups like so (Low)=0,1,2,3 (Med)=4,5,6 (High)=7,8,9 track the frequency of these groups and choose one to play for position 1 and 2.I eliminate the number zero in the Low groups too make things easier so all I have to do is select the group with 3 numbers in it and nothing else,of course zero does come up but I track it's frequency of occurence and when i feel it's not gonna hit I play without it.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2008, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

What kind of results are you having with this system? I ask because I own this software and have never really gotten anything decent out of it except a ton of "2 correct digits" close calls.

United States
      Member #66338
      October 22, 2008
      25 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2008, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I bought the program back in 2002 and I hit the pick-3 at least 3/4 times from 02-03 I personally think it's a great program the strategy I used back then was time consuming so I stopped using it,ever since then after a lot of trial and error I came up with this new strategy based on a steve player system called "CASH 3 OVERLAP". I haven't used the new strategy yet because I'm currently concentrating on Pick-5 I've hit the pick-3 straight more than once and I'm satisfied that I was able too do it without quick-picks or playing lucky numbers until they hit.Using the new strategy requires that you select the correct groups of 3 numbers in position 1 and 2 and have all 5 of your filters correct as well this will guarantee you a straight hit,the strategy I used 5 yrs ago worked on the same principle  as long as your numbers and filters were correctly selected you are guaranteed a hit.The only diference back then was I used a lot more filters and a different number selection method that took a lot of time too work and keep up this new one is much easier too manage/use.Software is just a tool too make things easier and increase your chances of winning but if you don't have a good strategy for using software it's useless.Programs are not really good at doing all the work like selecting numbers and stuff I choose my own numbers and filters and then apply them in the software it's a 2 part process you and the program you input the correct data/info and the program will produce winning results.