Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MaxHitPro 9.01.00

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #66338
October 22, 2008
25 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2008, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have this program? I purchased it back in 2005 but lost it due to a hard drive crash the author is no longer selling or supporting the program any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sun Smiley

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #464
    July 9, 2002
    17392 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2008, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have this program? I purchased it back in 2005 but lost it due to a hard drive crash the author is no longer selling or supporting the program any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I have an updated maxhitpro v9.07.08.  I think the author will give you the update for free.  Go to the web site and send a message to him.  I can't remember the information that he needed for the update. But I did not have a problem getting the last two update.  I only use it for pick 3 stats and sometimes look at the pick 3 numbers after I enter the hits.  Have you had success with pick 5?

wpb

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2008, 11:18 am - IP Logged

You can get an older version 8.00.01 at WinSite here:

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?3500000036041

After so very many years of selling and or trying to sell it, Joe closed shop, I guess that the program wasn't selling any-more, He could not make it predict better.

But if a person can make a program that makes very good automatic predictions he might not want to sell it, if it is less than perfect then he might.

Maybe better to just make tools and let people use them in any way that they might, whoever uses them right will win, those who don't won't.

Good Luck!

------------

I wish that Jim (James) Thomson of Thomson Solutions would bring his Simulotto program back, but a better and no restricted version.

-----------

United States
        Member #66338
        October 22, 2008
        25 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

i acutally hit 3 times in 2001 in the cash 3 straight with his software once you got a grasp on how too use the settings the software could work wonders with no more than 10-15 combos

Sun Smiley

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2008, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I have an updated maxhitpro v9.07.08.  I think the author will give you the update for free.  Go to the web site and send a message to him.  I can't remember the information that he needed for the update. But I did not have a problem getting the last two update.  I only use it for pick 3 stats and sometimes look at the pick 3 numbers after I enter the hits.  Have you had success with pick 5?

Use the "way back machine"

http://web.archive.org/web/20070118052328/www.lotteryhits.com/mhdownload.html

V9.7

wpb

Did you contact Joe Taylor?

I tried awhile back with no success.

Can you PM me with contact info??

Thnaks