Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Greetings. Had to register so I can vent

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MysteryMan424.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Chesapeake, VA
United States
Member #65042
September 15, 2008
63 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2008, 12:30 am - IP Logged

If you're still on the profit side, than you're doing a lot better than a lot of ppl. Getting 4 out 5 that often is quite a feat and very hard to do. I've been doing all sorts of research on my pick 5 which has less numbers than yours and best I've done is 3 out of 5. Given that was in a 2 month time span, but still you're doing pretty well.

It's always just one number that prevents the big one in pick 5 games such as yours, but on the other hand, it means you're that much closer to winning. Please PM me with your strategy. lol

Pretty much everyone on here knows the frustration of predicting something thats entirely random. Especially if you're doing every day draws. Even twice a week can weigh on you. However, why are you playing? TO WIN. Same reason we're all here diving deep into your minds and fudging with numbers just to improve our chances as little as 1 percent. You win little, you lose a lot. But when you do WIN, you effing WIN.

*Check out the all odds post in the pick 5 forum. May help you out a bit.

Its like poker: you can play your best but you gotta know when to fold your cards and take a rest. Hold your cards, take a breath, and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck.

cosmotravis's avatar - f ssr.jpg

United States
    Member #65357
    September 25, 2008
    96 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2008, 11:33 am - IP Logged

if your hitting 4/5, then you should share your predictions with us illinoisians.  We'd be happy to spend 35bux on that fifth number.

il
      United States
      Member #66918
      November 10, 2008
      7 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2008, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

The numbers last night were 1-2-5-9-18

The machines have been on a high number kick for quite a few draws so now im hoping for the low number cycles. Im looking at the numbers 2-7-9 to come in in the next 5 draws assuming the machines stay the same. Just  hunch.

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
        Pelham NY
        United States
        Member #60411
        April 16, 2008
        169 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2008, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Diamondpalace said that 1-2-3-4-5 has an equal chance of being drawn, but actually the odds of five or six consecutive numbers are worse than the actual game odds.cvzz thinks the lottery is watching what he plays then changes the outcome so they don't have to pay. Don't flatter yourself! You're probably not the only one who thinks that. If you don't hit the number it's because you didn't match the numbers that were drawn. That's all. There's no reason for then to alter or interfere with drawings, they already have a tremendous advantage

il
          United States
          Member #66918
          November 10, 2008
          7 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

You're Linda Colemeyer arent you?Lmao

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
            Messy Michigan
            United States
            Member #64435
            August 28, 2008
            110 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2008, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Hello to all and i'm glad I found this forum. I've been playing the little lotto here in Il. for years and have hit 4 out of 5 probably 30 times or so but cant get the 5th number.

I used my own system by studying the draws (usually no more than 10 previous)

I think they have a dial on the back of the machines so they can change drop time, spin time and door hatch time. Even a split second wil completely change everything.

Ive noticed when certain numbers are played repeatedly over a few days, they change a dial.

Tell me if im wrong here but lets say you take the machine and drop, spin and hatch the balls exactly the same over 100 times, the results would be almost exact.

It really pisses me off because when i go play my numbers its like they know exactly the numbers im playing and change a dial or 2

It might sound silly but now I go play just before the draw so they dont have time to change things around.

Right now the machines are all in a vicious loopy cycle and too hard to predict anything.

Am i making sense to anyone? I know what im trying to say just not sure if its coming out right.

Anyways, greetings to all.

Well cvzz you're definitely on the right track and if you keep at it you'll tire them out and then you'll pop them 1 good time sooner than later. At least I hope. I agree with all your theories. I 2 do the same 4 pick 3 and 4. And yours and my theories draw me 2, 2 sayings that my grandmother used 2 say. U see a fool u use a fool and a Fool and their money soon shall part. I think that winning is just like anything else in life, it is a choice of virtue and it's up to you if you want to win and or loose. Luck has a very substantial part but it's sure not the beginning nor the end 2 whoever wins. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2008, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Diamondpalace said that 1-2-3-4-5 has an equal chance of being drawn, but actually the odds of five or six consecutive numbers are worse than the actual game odds.cvzz thinks the lottery is watching what he plays then changes the outcome so they don't have to pay. Don't flatter yourself! You're probably not the only one who thinks that. If you don't hit the number it's because you didn't match the numbers that were drawn. That's all. There's no reason for then to alter or interfere with drawings, they already have a tremendous advantage

To those that don't take or have the time to look deeply into the consecutive numbers vs the total odds will not know. Hehe, in reality that sequence of numbers; 1,2,3,4,5 has never came up in any jackpot (pick 5/6) games yet. So, you are right, this set of numbers are worse than the actual game odds. It may never be for the next 2 million years...Take notes for those of you who play 1,2,3,4,5. Hehe

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2008, 8:59 am - IP Logged

cvzz, you'll hit it soon. Most of the players find it hard to get 4 out of 5 few times a year, but you got 30 tmes in a year. Finding the last number is going to be a hunt. In anything else with high prize will require; patient, research, and persistent.

Patient, knowing that you have to work at it for many years before it can happen overnight.

Research, keeping yourself aware of the patterns, and absorbing in new informations about the game that can help you. Each states has its own rythm and patterns, and you have found part of it.

Persistent, keep at it, play to your budget, and play for testing on the side to expand your range of coverage to see where it may fall in.

Takes work, but will pay off and you can repeat your methods for future jackpots.

il
                  United States
                  Member #66918
                  November 10, 2008
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2008, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Does anyone else see a problem here? I know I do. Ive been waiting for these high number cycles to go away and after the 11th, I was hoping to see it change. It looks to me like they tried a different setting on the 11th and didnt like what they saw so they went back to the old settings. I still predict a low number cycle in the near future.

Wed, Nov 12, 200812-21-23-36-37
                  Tue, Nov 11, 200801-02-05-09-18
                  Mon, Nov 10, 200806-18-20-32-35
                  Sun, Nov 9, 200807-14-26-28-37
                  Sat, Nov 8, 200807-25-26-36-39
                  Fri, Nov 7, 200801-12-31-33-35
                  Thu, Nov 6, 200804-09-13-22-24
                  Wed, Nov 5, 200820-22-27-31-32
                  Tue, Nov 4, 200802-09-21-29-30
                  Mon, Nov 3, 200810-11-16-31-35
                    Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10350 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2008, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Until you can prove that there are "dials" and "settings" you're telling a hair rasiing story to a bald headed audience, so to speak.

Maybe Todd will add a Tin Hat Forum.

Seriously though, how about just considering that maybe your predictions are wrong.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

il
                      United States
                      Member #66918
                      November 10, 2008
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2008, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Until you can prove that there are "dials" and "settings" you're telling a hair rasiing story to a bald headed audience, so to speak.

Maybe Todd will add a Tin Hat Forum.

Seriously though, how about just considering that maybe your predictions are wrong.

You're right. I'm just an idiot who dosen't know what he's talking about. My bad.

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                        Pelham NY
                        United States
                        Member #60411
                        April 16, 2008
                        169 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2008, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

cvzz this is the forum for learning about the lottery. I don't know if you play the keno game, or if you've visited the keno forum, but if you have played you'd swear they were turning the "dials" on you. If you visit the forum you'll find many different opinions on how to select numbers. Truth is there are so many ways the game can beat you. Thats mainly determined by the odds. Mabye what we should do is create some radical selection method that mirrors the very results that we gripe about. Good Luck.