Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Natural Born Repeaters

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I've tried a search on this but I could find no set topic on most common repeat numbers.Was curious what peoples observations were..I can't count high enough when I've seen a drawing and said to self.."that one will probably come back" and it does and I still don't listen to my gut!Happened the other day mid draw in CT (001)...100 was drawn a lil over a week on the eve draw and I played it for a few days 50 cent superstr8 after and totally got side tracked.It definitely is becoming apparent to me some nums are stronger candidates than others for repeating

Please list the top 10 by your personal observation for your state(any combination)

For CT my impressions are  704  714

803  813

any series combo

153   918

406   409

823    439...

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
    Messy Michigan
    United States
    Member #64435
    August 28, 2008
    110 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I've tried a search on this but I could find no set topic on most common repeat numbers.Was curious what peoples observations were..I can't count high enough when I've seen a drawing and said to self.."that one will probably come back" and it does and I still don't listen to my gut!Happened the other day mid draw in CT (001)...100 was drawn a lil over a week on the eve draw and I played it for a few days 50 cent superstr8 after and totally got side tracked.It definitely is becoming apparent to me some nums are stronger candidates than others for repeating

Please list the top 10 by your personal observation for your state(any combination)

For CT my impressions are  704  714

803  813

any series combo

153   918

406   409

823    439...

The 1st set of numbers repeated so much in my state and actually 308 yesterday and what I've learned is that if that number is due in my state that means play the mirrior. 088,003,033,008,and 038. As for MI, I try to play the 1, and the 0. But the most repeat 326 which is 187 so when I think either is do I play them both. 260,261,636,018,019,092,159,158 instead of getting tripples they have been giving us series.

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2008, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello there JonnyBgood07, I comb through the results & I look for #s that have not kept up with their mates, mirrors & or totals. If you do not know the terms mates, mirrors & or totals, go to Resources & input the terms you will see many posts on the subject. 

In my signature I have a post, Doubles: Take The Bull By The Horns - Lottery Post with all of the doubles in specific groups of mates, mirrors & totals. Go to the Search Past Results & input those groups, you will see that sometimes certain #s inside of the groups are going absolutely BUCKWILD! Boomeranging at every turn. It is either the mate, mirror or total to another #in the group.

Your goal is to find the #(s) that didnot go BUCKWILD! & boomeranging during that time frame because the next time on or around the dates the #(s) that didnot put on a BUCKWILD! show will appear multiple times most of the time. This same method can be used for six way #s as well.     

Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2008, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello there JonnyBgood07, I comb through the results & I look for #s that have not kept up with their mates, mirrors & or totals. If you do not know the terms mates, mirrors & or totals, go to Resources & input the terms you will see many posts on the subject. 

In my signature I have a post, Doubles: Take The Bull By The Horns - Lottery Post with all of the doubles in specific groups of mates, mirrors & totals. Go to the Search Past Results & input those groups, you will see that sometimes certain #s inside of the groups are going absolutely BUCKWILD! Boomeranging at every turn. It is either the mate, mirror or total to another #in the group.

Your goal is to find the #(s) that didnot go BUCKWILD! & boomeranging during that time frame because the next time on or around the dates the #(s) that didnot put on a BUCKWILD! show will appear multiple times most of the time. This same method can be used for six way #s as well.     

Thank you Laverne!...will look into this this weekend.I have never heard of "mate"

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2008, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Oh JonnyBgood07, the mate is for example a double say 668, the mate is the other side of the double 688 & vice versa. In a six way # the mate would be any combination of the #. I was busy before, I'll just give it to you here: the mirror you know the mirror code: 0=5, 1=6, 2=7, 3=8, 4=9 & vice versa. The total is derived from subtracting the draw from 999. For example: 999-668(draw)=331.

Now go get those hits that didnot keep up with their group!

Banana 

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Here is a group where the 448 488 combinations have not kept up in October 2008 during this time frame on or around the current date.   

006 066

115 155

448 488

339 399

Input this group into the search past results look at the dates in October on or around the current date. See how the 448, 488 combinations have not kept up with the group?

I'm looking for the 448 488 boxed or straight in any state, midday or evening very soon. 

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
              Durham, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #58710
              February 23, 2008
              6850 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2008, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

298, 815, 467, 915, 571, 710

Lovies

Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your time Laverne!

I know what you mean with "mate" just never heard of it referred to that way.I'm definitely in need of honing my allstates picks with your advice.Other than your 448/488, I believe 697 and 322 and 332 should be coming down the pipeline soon.I really need to jot down heavy travelers instead of trying to keep a mental track of em