Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$268,814 Prize Expires

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA

The winning FANTASY 5 numbers for the May 17th drawing were:

11 - 12 - 31 - 33 - 34

The winning ticket was sold at:

7-Eleven - Quick Pick
4655 Dixie Belle Drive
Orlando (Orange County)

Maybe the "winner" was on vacation and packed the ticket in his bathing suit.  Sounds awfully Goofy to me.  IMO if someone buys a lottery ticket and forgets to check the numbers, he probably lives on Space Mountain (or Pluto)

Really frustrating to read these press releases.  Not that I would have gotten a dime of it, but here I am every morning checking my numbers with my fingers crossed.  No, $269K wouldn't buy a castle, but it sure would keep you away from a place crawling with rodents. 

Jester

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2008, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

You are right, I save all my losing tickets and go back over them once a month just to make sure..  Over the years have found several freeplays & one $20 winner in my NY Take 5 tickets that I thought I lost on.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2008, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

That's really strange. Winning and not collect? They must be extremely busy or have already lost the ticket, forgot about it...oh well, news like this really get me to check my tickets 10 times, another 10 more times by the bodyguards, and few more times by the maid just to be sure...

cyrus86's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Orlando
        United States
        Member #56645
        November 27, 2007
        3 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2008, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA

11 - 12 - 31 - 33 - 34

7-Eleven - Quick Pick
        4655 Dixie Belle Drive
        Orlando (Orange County)

Maybe the "winner" was on vacation and packed the ticket in his bathing suit.  Sounds awfully Goofy to me.  IMO if someone buys a lottery ticket and forgets to check the numbers, he probably lives on Space Mountain (or Pluto)

Really frustrating to read these press releases.  Not that I would have gotten a dime of it, but here I am every morning checking my numbers with my fingers crossed.  No, $269K wouldn't buy a castle, but it sure would keep you away from a place crawling with rodents. 

Jester

I live near that location. I always wondered about why people don't claim tickets. Possible answer is that they used a none lottery source to check the numbers like the newspaper and the paper posted the wrong numbers and they threw the ticket away. This actually happen to me, except I still had the ticket. Remember, always check a reliable source for lotto numbers, not the paper, etc. or they may have lost it.Thud

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2008, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA

11 - 12 - 31 - 33 - 34

7-Eleven - Quick Pick
          4655 Dixie Belle Drive
          Orlando (Orange County)

Jester

No doubt! 269 grand would sure be helpful to my family. LOL I would hate to be a person who had the winning numbers only to find out that my ticket expired. Not that that would happen to me, because I keep good track of my tickets that I buy.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
            Mid Atlantic States
            United States
            Member #60043
            April 3, 2008
            1422 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2008, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I guess they were on vacation...........used to buying tickets........said "oh I haven't bought a lottery ticket in a while......It's been so long I can't remember when I bought my last...........hmmmm Ill put this ticket in the center console........well look here It's an old lottery ticket from my last vacation........well it's probably expired by now........well I'll just put this new ticket with this old one........and I will remind myself that I will not forget this ticket........now what's on the radio..........well It's Wierd Al Yankovic.......and I lost on Jepardy........wow I love this song"............beaudad.....

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5124 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I live near that location. I always wondered about why people don't claim tickets. Possible answer is that they used a none lottery source to check the numbers like the newspaper and the paper posted the wrong numbers and they threw the ticket away. This actually happen to me, except I still had the ticket. Remember, always check a reliable source for lotto numbers, not the paper, etc. or they may have lost it.Thud

thanks>justxploring'$$$$$$$$$$$

winning ticket SOLD @>>>>>>>>>>

7/11>>>>>>>>DIXIE Belle DRIVE wow<<<<<<<<<<<<<

sound's like sum little sourthen belle white<<

girl will not get her DADDIE'sssssssMONY>>>>!!

girl's from D north R stronger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!

girl's from D east and west R "great">>>>>22!!

GULL's SAIL D WORLD & enjoy LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO