Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is it possible to hit a pick 3 number 100 time straight?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 8 years ago by MAdMOney20.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Michigan
United States
Member #59293
March 12, 2008
121 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2008, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

do you think its possible to hit a 3 digit number for 100 doller straight or will the lottery fix the drawing to make sure you wont win? what you think?

STONE MOUNTAIN GA
    United States
    Member #60220
    April 9, 2008
    474 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Sure you can!!!  If it's your time and you are faithful with the number it can happen!!!  Plenty of people have done it!!!  I haven't played a $100 on a number-the most I have palyed for at one time is $5 straight on Cash 3.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hell yes!...but haphazardly playing a number with alot of $$$$$ and not doing your homework will put you in the poor house

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

NY,NY
        United States
        Member #3793
        February 21, 2004
        845 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hell yes!...but haphazardly playing a number with alot of $$$$$ and not doing your homework will put you in the poor house

Yep Yep agreed.  Though its best to rest here and there.  Especially if your state has midday and evening games.

I recommend spending no more than 3-20+ and make sure you do home work if your doing heavy betting and take breaks if your not hitting.

And then get back in the game, take abreak too long and you will miss moolah.

And in  NY soem folks put down say 100-800 on  numbers and back up the straights with 20-300 and supposingly hit.. So a 100.00 hit is definitely doable. :).

Though putting down $20-200+ pernumber and not planning some good targets can bankrupt you if your not making 2000-20,000 or more a week.

Start small and grow your number empire is the key. Also if you do

put down a 100 a few times,  put it on multiple hot numbers youve done your home work on and back it up with a good size box bet to at least get some good cash if your number hits , but not in exact order.

say 100.00 on straights, and 5-20.00 on the box. :)

My big bets stay within 2.00-30.00 on the straight and I always back up with 1.00-5.00 on the box. :)

Remember if you hit 80-1000 hits multiple times, that can still add up to serious loot. ANd if you get a big hit of say 2g-5g in pick3, then do moderate heavy betting on hot numbers.

Hope this helps and good luck and share some loot if you do hit with a 100-200.00 hit straight please lol. :) Thats a lot of cash money!!

Woahh Nelly!

:) Blessings and lots of wins for Nov to everyone.

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2008, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

The method you use has to work 80% of the time for straight, and knowing which day it will hit 95% of the time. Good luck!

lima ohio
            United States
            Member #53429
            July 7, 2007
            195 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2008, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

yes it is I work in a grocery store where people come in and play 100.00 dollars on one number on the pick3 and the pick4..............good luck if you can do it.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2008, 12:38 am - IP Logged

do you think its possible to hit a 3 digit number for 100 doller straight or will the lottery fix the drawing to make sure you wont win? what you think?

I think it's possible, but that is a lot of money to spend on one number, especially a straight number.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                West Side of Sunny Florida
                United States
                Member #55048
                September 8, 2007
                3371 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2008, 7:18 am - IP Logged

yes it is I work in a grocery store where people come in and play 100.00 dollars on one number on the pick3 and the pick4..............good luck if you can do it.

do you ever see them try to cash them in when they hit?  I know around me it would take over a week of going to multiple stores each day to cash 100 tickets str8!!! 

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2008, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I've done it.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: November 19, 2008, 6:44 am - IP Logged

now i've hit a number i bet on ten times luckily all seperate tickets that i spent hours going around cashing back in 2004.when all was said and done i had 5,000 dollars worth of hundreds,fifties,twenties,tens,fives and ones in each pocket.that cash carried me through my girlfriends entire pregnancy and was even able to stay home and help with the baby.i was off work for a good while.i've always had that kind of faith in the lottery.also there was another time i had like eight dollars to my name and was really in the dumps and i bet four bucks of it on a number and won two grand.went from really down to real happy in a heartbeat and went and bought all kinds of silly stuff just because i came into a windfall.i was bored one day before i went to work and i had money this time so i splurged two dollars on a number and later while was training a person at work i called the TN lottery hotline and found out i won 1,000 dollars because my number came in and i ordered all kinds of food on the phone for me and the person i was training.fun times......

i meant to add the last time i hit on a pick 4 for 2,500 dollars i wasn't really playing that much and i was buying diapers and walking out something on the lottery stand caught my eye.must buy.those words like hypnotized me or something and i had this strange feeling like even though i really didn't need to i went ahead and did just because i had this feeling.well coming in from work the next morning i was absolutely stunned when i went to the website and my number hit straight.i used that money to move.

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                      Member #28409
                      December 15, 2005
                      1198 Posts
                      Posted: November 19, 2008, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Do they hit when they do that?  Have you asked how they came up with that number?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                        MICHIGAN
                        United States
                        Member #65282
                        September 22, 2008
                        1992 Posts
                        Posted: November 19, 2008, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Sure you can.  Iwent into a store, the guy in front of me was playing his

pet 1028.  My man had $50. start and box on the number.  He said it

help him retire, and he said that he brought a truck on his boxed hits.

He said that the $50 was a lite bet.  Got to have real balls to put $50.

on a number.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #53121
                          June 24, 2007
                          6498 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2008, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I know this has happened before with the virginia lottery. about 2 or 3 years ago I believe

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

unseen's avatar - 4eyes
                            louisville, Ky
                            United States
                            Member #4928
                            June 3, 2004
                            142 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

that is a lot of money to spend but I can't tell you how many times I've heard about people driving 50 miles to another state to buy $50-$100 worth of powerball tickets.   Something that has astronomically less chances of winning than pick 3.

A friend I worked with hit years back betting $15 straight on 1 pick 3 number.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Heroic City
                              Indonesia
                              Member #31689
                              February 2, 2006
                              1153 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2008, 11:41 am - IP Logged

well i think possible with LP premium membership and future development on iphone also off course the important one LUCK and NOT TO GREEDY.

gl

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
                              Prae confusione sonitus maris.