Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The number 1227

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by xthundercat2003.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm not much into the whole superstition thing, but I figured I would let those of you who are give your take on a particular experience I've been having for the last year or so. I'm seeing 1227 a lot. When I say I a lot, I mean 15-20 times a week. It could because I'll wonder what time it is, I'll look at the clock and it will be 12:27, or I'll go to pay for some stuff I'm buying and the total will be 12.27. We have a counter at work that counts the number of "items" we have assembled. The number changes fairly quickly, in yet, right when I decide to look to see the number of items I've assembled, I always find myself looking at 1227 almost everyday. Now, I want to make it clear that I'm not "trying" to see the number. In other words, I'm not thinking to myself "I wonder if I can look right when it's that number", thus happening coincidentally. No, no, no. It's not like that. Out of all the other times and numbers that have a chance to be seen by me, 1227 is appearing constantly. So I would like to know what this means. I'm interested in knowing others think this number means and what impact you think this could have on me.

Gonna win.Big Smile

STONE MOUNTAIN GA
    United States
    Member #60220
    April 9, 2008
    475 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

It's funny you would mention this number because I played it on Georgia tonight Cash 4-2217 and 7212.  I hope it is favorable for me!!!!  I think you should play it. When you keep seeing a number, I think it is a sign.  Also, look up the history of the number in your state.  The 2217 likes to fall in November in Georgia-that's why I've been playing it. Good luck to you!!!!

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
      new york
      United States
      Member #52681
      June 4, 2007
      2216 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2008, 5:44 am - IP Logged

I'm not much into the whole superstition thing, but I figured I would let those of you who are give your take on a particular experience I've been having for the last year or so. I'm seeing 1227 a lot. When I say I a lot, I mean 15-20 times a week. It could because I'll wonder what time it is, I'll look at the clock and it will be 12:27, or I'll go to pay for some stuff I'm buying and the total will be 12.27. We have a counter at work that counts the number of "items" we have assembled. The number changes fairly quickly, in yet, right when I decide to look to see the number of items I've assembled, I always find myself looking at 1227 almost everyday. Now, I want to make it clear that I'm not "trying" to see the number. In other words, I'm not thinking to myself "I wonder if I can look right when it's that number", thus happening coincidentally. No, no, no. It's not like that. Out of all the other times and numbers that have a chance to be seen by me, 1227 is appearing constantly. So I would like to know what this means. I'm interested in knowing others think this number means and what impact you think this could have on me.

Numbers

To see numbers in your, indicates some personal significance. They may represent a special date, address, age, etc

A specific number can be significant itself (1 can represent championship or being alone). about numbers can also mean that your logical mind is working hard, perhaps trying to understand or solve a challenge in your life. Numbers can have other meanings, depending on context and the particular dream. Consider any personal meaning the number might have, as well as how the number made you feel during 

good luck

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive