Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Re: Pick 3 +/ - workouts

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure there's been more but within the last month or so there have ben +/- workouts with 312, 666, and 444.

It's fun doing paper and pencil workouts and using the various systems mentioned here, but I wonder just what if everyone, or maybe some people have a number that works for them.

Maybe someone can use 312 for instance, and have good results with it, but for others it wouldn't work.

There are lots of states and thus lorts of games, and if anyone wanted to back test they could dig and dig and dig until they found a game to "prove" a particular number worked.

But just perhaps, and this is towards the mystical side of things, that each person has a certain number that works for them or works better for them.

Of course this hints that a lot of it is luck, but hey, a lot of it is luck!

On any given Pick 6 drawing hundreds of thousands of people play birthdays, maybe one hits a jackpot. It's still luck that those birthdays were drawn on the day they were played.

Has anyone tried + / - workouts with a number they've come up with purely on a hunch, or because they consider it lucky, and had any success?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2008, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I want to try +/- vice versa if I can get my excel knowledge on how to program a cell for the lotto math, no carrying over. Then I can speed up the testing with 123/417/444/589/321/etc...

For now, I am not using this method. :)