Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No Pick 3 Evening Numbers Posted in Delaware Yet!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by BaristaExpress.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
Magnolia, Delaware
United States
Member #18795
July 20, 2005
789 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I feel something isn't right here in Delaware! No news on their website as to explain why no numbers for the Pick 3! According to them the drawing was to happen at 7:57 pm and now it's 9:35 pm. I would think they would at-least say something about the computer drawing going haywire or breaking down on the website! People like me are wondering if they are picking numbers that have the least number of winners as to limit their total cash payout for tonights drawing!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
    Magnolia, Delaware
    United States
    Member #18795
    July 20, 2005
    789 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2008, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I feel something isn't right here in Delaware! No news on their website as to explain why no numbers for the Pick 3! According to them the drawing was to happen at 7:57 pm and now it's 9:35 pm. I would think they would at-least say something about the computer drawing going haywire or breaking down on the website! People like me are wondering if they are picking numbers that have the least number of winners as to limit their total cash payout for tonights drawing!

Chit man, it only took them until 9:40 to finally post the winning numbers! Something smells and I mean it smells real bad! LOL

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up