Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Changed My Life TLC

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2008, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Three shows set to air again tomorrow at 1pm EST. 1,2,3. Just thought I would let anyone know who never saw them. I will be watching them again for the 1,000 time. Big Smile

DC81's avatar - batman39
    MI
    United States
    Member #54830
    August 31, 2007
    985 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2008, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I'll be making sure to set my VCR, I don't think I've seen any of them. Should be interesting seeing as we know how some of those people later turned out.

You can't predict random.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
      Dallas, TX
      United States
      Member #60284
      April 12, 2008
      3856 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I don't have TV. :(

United States
        Member #58528
        February 18, 2008
        710 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2008, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I don't have TV. :(

I have tv,but I don't have cable or satelite.I think its stupid to pay big bucks for reruns.How many times can a person watch the same old crap?

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2008, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I have tv,but I don't have cable or satelite.I think its stupid to pay big bucks for reruns.How many times can a person watch the same old crap?

jee, didn't think there was a person in the U.S who thought the same way as i do, i believe the same thing too. i don't find nothing interesting on tv...The only interesting thing i see on cable is the news, anything else is reruns and boring...i also feel that not enough comedy and scifi and action movies are done in 1 year...not enough...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2008, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Because reruns on cable are far better than new shows on public TV. There is a lot of new shows on cable, and I am glad they repeat so that I can get a chance to see them if I missed them.

United States
              Member #58528
              February 18, 2008
              710 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2008, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Because reruns on cable are far better than new shows on public TV. There is a lot of new shows on cable, and I am glad they repeat so that I can get a chance to see them if I missed them.

If you say so.

Personally,I don't find anything on network tv worth watching,either.I just draw the line at paying an arm & leg to watch reruns of shows that weren't worth watching the first time around.Its a matter of taste,I guess.Those who feel like they need to pay $50,$60,$70,$80 or more a month for the priviledge of watching the same old crap,deserve what they get for their money.I'd much prefer to spend that money on other things...like lottery tickets.At least I have a chance of getting rich.

PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2008, 1:55 am - IP Logged

I have cable because it comes in a package with cable internet, up to 20 mb's. But there are plenty of shows on I like, but I have it mostly as background noise. I get both for around $93.00 which is pretty good being I get 136 channels. I also watch a lot of live sporting events which are never reruns.