Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playslips

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
83294 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

After filling out my playslips for P3 I watched the clerk put them in the machine one at a time and then I watched them bouce out one at a time with no tickets. Now i do have some difficulties in trying to see (blurred vision)the boards on the playslip. I though all I had to do was mark the number and not color in the whole box.

So after buying 12 P3 QPs @.50 exact order my friends and I went to the neighboring town of Joplin, Mo where I bought a P3 and P4 QPs. So now I am

Out of the 12 QPS 6 of them are doubles

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2008, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

To be safe mark the whole box with a solid color pen, or pencil. I had the clerk returning the tickets to me when I did not mark it all the way through, sometimes the machines they have can't see a tiny dash over the box...QP will give you variety of numbers, from singles to doubles, 6 tickets with doubles out of 12 is not uncommon.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
      Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      83294 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2008, 6:35 am - IP Logged

To be safe mark the whole box with a solid color pen, or pencil. I had the clerk returning the tickets to me when I did not mark it all the way through, sometimes the machines they have can't see a tiny dash over the box...QP will give you variety of numbers, from singles to doubles, 6 tickets with doubles out of 12 is not uncommon.

Thanks diamondplace. I will have to start doing that from now on. BTW,Ks draw was 323 for 11/22/08

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2008, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Maybe you should find a store with nice, helpful clerks.  Avoid the ones who wouldn't take the time to look at your playslip and tell you what is wrong with it.  There's no reason for them to be nasty or just say "doesn't work". 

For me, I wouldn't have bought the QPs after that (at least from that store), because their inability to examine the card means a lost sale in my book.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2008, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should find a store with nice, helpful clerks.  Avoid the ones who wouldn't take the time to look at your playslip and tell you what is wrong with it.  There's no reason for them to be nasty or just say "doesn't work". 

For me, I wouldn't have bought the QPs after that (at least from that store), because their inability to examine the card means a lost sale in my book.

It may have been a new hire, too.  I use different stores (depends where I am going when I buy tickets) and the amount of turnover in their cashiers in all cases seems to be tremendous.  I constantly run across new cashiers that haven't been trained extensively in running lotto tickets. I even ran across a couple that told me they have never bought a lottery ticket.  To a lot of these people its all clear as mud.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.