Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Spreadsheets

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by aberdeennut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #67319
November 23, 2008
227 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2008, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone I am a newbie and I am hoping some people will take the opertunity to converse with me as long as you don't send me to the bogoff till, I am in a little town called Peacehaven 6 Miles from Brighton UK, and have been studying the Lotto for 10 years,I would be interested in hearing from anyone who uses a spreadsheet to do the Lotto or perhaps when you try what I found you will turn to it,its suitable for any Lottery.

Kind regards from the UK,

aberdeennut...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2008, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Please do not post the same topic to multiple forums.  That is called double-posting (in your case triple-posting).

I have left your original post here. 

Most people use the Active Topics feature to see activity on all of the forums, so your post will be seen without the need to post it multiple places.

In addition to any replies you may get here, I would suggest that you use the Search function in the Forums menu to find posts regarding spreadsheets and also try using the search term "Excel".  Adjust the search date range if you do not see an adequate number of suitable results.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Please do not post the same topic to multiple forums.  That is called double-posting (in your case triple-posting).

I have left your original post here. 

Most people use the Active Topics feature to see activity on all of the forums, so your post will be seen without the need to post it multiple places.

In addition to any replies you may get here, I would suggest that you use the Search function in the Forums menu to find posts regarding spreadsheets and also try using the search term "Excel".  Adjust the search date range if you do not see an adequate number of suitable results.

Sorry "and thanks",

aberdeennut...