Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 1:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Birthdays coming up

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2008, 8:56 am - IP Logged

My last son's birthday will be on Moday December 1st and my oldest son's birthday will be on December 11th!!  Hope their Birthdays bring me some CASH!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2008, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

My last son's birthday will be on Moday December 1st and my oldest son's birthday will be on December 11th!!  Hope their Birthdays bring me some CASH!

Hi baleslady!!!

How old r they??????

If you don't mind.

or should i just play 111 (LOL)

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

A couple days later but oh that was soooooooo sweet!!!

500 and 055 for my baby's birthday!!!! Now my oldest son's birthday is on Tuesday and I'm playing him and also the two of their ages combined!!!!!!!!!!!!  My oldest actually got off to a headstart cause his age came yesterday also, but I missed that one because my internet was down!!!!

Happy Birthday hons, mommy love ya'll!!!!!!  Now just waiting on the 405 to finish T's bday!!!!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #67343
        November 23, 2008
        2188 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Evening#in NY was 500

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
          Member #4787
          May 24, 2004
          1742 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2008, 10:56 am - IP Logged

A couple days later but oh that was soooooooo sweet!!!

500 and 055 for my baby's birthday!!!! Now my oldest son's birthday is on Tuesday and I'm playing him and also the two of their ages combined!!!!!!!!!!!!  My oldest actually got off to a headstart cause his age came yesterday also, but I missed that one because my internet was down!!!!

Happy Birthday hons, mommy love ya'll!!!!!!  Now just waiting on the 405 to finish T's bday!!!!

How old will your sons be?

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #67536
            November 29, 2008
            16 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2008, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

How old will your son be on Dec.11.

Bahamas
              Member #44107
              July 30, 2006
              252 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

How old will your son be on Dec. 11th? if you don't mind me asking.

Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #59488
                March 17, 2008
                1555 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

He will be 19 on the 11th.  I'm playing 519 for his birthday and also 819.  Need me some Christmas money, so i'm hoping he brings them in.  I didn't get to play the 189 when it came because my computer at home had crashed and the one at the office internet was down.  i wanted to cry when i saw it.  But stay on the 519/195 combo, it's coming.  My last son was 5 on the first so it's the combination of the two, plus 5 is the mirror of 0.

wintime$'s avatar - batman38
                  nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #66464
                  October 26, 2008
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2008, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

He will be 19 on the 11th.  I'm playing 519 for his birthday and also 819.  Need me some Christmas money, so i'm hoping he brings them in.  I didn't get to play the 189 when it came because my computer at home had crashed and the one at the office internet was down.  i wanted to cry when i saw it.  But stay on the 519/195 combo, it's coming.  My last son was 5 on the first so it's the combination of the two, plus 5 is the mirror of 0.

baleslady my sister wats up my friend bigbucks caught the 189 on the box but how r u? fine i hope we gats to win the xmas money and i will b lukn out for the 159 and happy bday too ur kidsParty   

Long Island
                    Bahamas
                    Member #59488
                    March 17, 2008
                    1555 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2008, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

baleslady my sister wats up my friend bigbucks caught the 189 on the box but how r u? fine i hope we gats to win the xmas money and i will b lukn out for the 159 and happy bday too ur kidsParty   

so happy to hear that.  I went to tell him to play 029 for his siter in law or is it yours? But it slipped my mind because I was rushing.  girl, I am getting so tired waiting on my 195/519, but maybe that's what they're hoping for, but i'm going always try and have something on that number.  i feel like 371 the number for dog is in the mix to come, they throwing all around it and tryna avoid throwing it, but it has to come, just stay on it.

Here's my sad story though.  played 8195 hard yesterday and today.  8192 came in Fl i think, yesterday and 8195 came boxed in another state that we don't play today, i think it's maryland.  this is so depressing.  Don't know why, but in the 4 ball i'm playing 9375.

Long Island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #59488
                      March 17, 2008
                      1555 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2008, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday BABY!!!!! the big 19 today.

219 straight off the bat, didn't get it though, Bang Head only played 519, 109 and 119 for him!!!! Maybe next time!

Now, Lilthing hopefully your age will give us the dough!!!!

Long Island
                        Bahamas
                        Member #59488
                        March 17, 2008
                        1555 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2008, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I wonder if the people that run the lotto in the states that we play in don't monitor this site and read our post.

Check this.  On this 1st Dec. my 3rd son was 5.  That didn't fall on his birthday, but here's what came

500, 055, 345 and couple other mirror numbers.

Now my oldest son's birthday was yesterday. 219 came.  I was 20 when I had him and yesterday made him 19.  Then last night NY threw 931 I am 39 now, he's 19. Now today NY threw 539 (which I didn't get, played 309), but I was born on the 5th month and I am 39.

Now what I'm wondering is WHEN will they throw my carriers which are 195 and 369 and also the 519 which is the combo of my first and last son's ages?

Whenever you do decide, just know that I'LL BE WAITING!!!!!!

Merry Christmas ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

tropical gal's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
                          Long Island
                          Bahamas
                          Member #62536
                          July 1, 2008
                          392 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2008, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

start playing the 019 its gonna hit soon...my dream  number from a week ok.watch that baleslady

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #49383
                            January 29, 2007
                            7309 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2008, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday BABY!!!!! the big 19 today.

219 straight off the bat, didn't get it though, Bang Head only played 519, 109 and 119 for him!!!! Maybe next time!

Now, Lilthing hopefully your age will give us the dough!!!!

Hopefully

I was playing your son's age.

cought the 500 and the 219 str.

I never play my age on the day because from what i see in the pass; it comes a week after.

But good luck to all who want to give it a try tonight.

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Bahamas
                              Member #44107
                              July 30, 2006
                              252 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2008, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I always wonder if the people who run the lottery monitor this site because anytime a number is popular and u post it, they don't throw it until weeks later when u forget about it, like the 023. I remember when eveybody was waiting for that number and the minutes it was forgotten it came maybe not straight but boxed.