Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mr Z System's

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bw23lk.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
New Jersey
United States
Member #2365
September 22, 2003
4777 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2008, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Do anyone have Mr. Z's Scientific Number Selector  (SNS) System.

Or any of his System's Or where to look for them?

Thanks

Eazy4now      Smile

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2008, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Eazy4now I went to Resources & then Search for something, I put the term in just as you have it  Mr. Z's Scientific Number Selector  & BAM! 

The links below may help.

Bought a system - Lottery Post Forums 

Search Engine Mr Z's

I tell you, Todd couldn't have made it any easier to search for what you want here at the Lottery Post. Thanks so much for all of the enhancements!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2008, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Eazy4now I went to Resources & then Search for something, I put the term in just as you have it  Mr. Z's Scientific Number Selector  & BAM! 

The links below may help.

Bought a system - Lottery Post Forums 

Search Engine Mr Z's

I tell you, Todd couldn't have made it any easier to search for what you want here at the Lottery Post. Thanks so much for all of the enhancements!

Bob Lyons passed away awhile back.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/169710/971107?q=lyons&rp=search

Z-WAY PUBLICATIONS   
                                   Post Office Box 8214   
                                  Naples, FL  34101-8214 

Phone      (941) 774-9183

Not sure if someone has taken over the business??

Good Luck!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2008, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

As winsumloosesum said.

You can view an archived copy of the original Mr. Z site from here . . .

http://www.lotto-logix.com/moresites.html

Don't try to buy anything, the site is no longer a working business.

It appears Mike K. bought the domain redirecting visitors to his site, but the Mr. Z systems aren't there.

The Scientific Number selector was a chart where you recorded the frequency of the digits for the week and entered them in order of most to least hits in a column.   Once you had several columns you looked for formed numbers or digits to wheel in clusters running down, across, criss-cross, L's, key holes, squares,  etc.  after the draw you could almost always find what you should have played.    Wink 

The dos software was an automated version of the Scientific Number selector with some additional charts.

BobP

United States
          Member #68002
          December 10, 2008
          477 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I had this system it had very good charts for developing your own number strategies it's a shame he left us I wish him well in the afterlife!!!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
            Wyncote,Pa
            United States
            Member #3206
            January 3, 2004
            60714 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2008, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

For Starters
            by Robert P. Lyon (Mr. Z)

It goes without saying that all successful "pick 3" and "pick 4" players keep records and logs of the systems and numbers they use. It is extremely important to keep these records in order to have a clear and concise picture of what is occurring during the lotto run. More importantly, the records should reflect exactly what the player has done.

A man I know was hitting three or four times a week playing the "pick 4", then was distracted for several weeks from the game. He kept no records during this period. When he began playing in earnest again, he was unable to reconstruct his play. He should have maintained his records, but didn’t, and as a result suffered the usual negative consequences. Attention to detail can make the difference between winning and losing, as my friend discovered.

This simple and basic rule of Lotto play should be self evident, but human nature being what it is, we tend to become forgetful and inattentive. I know I have been at times and have paid dearly for it. If you haven’t already begun to keep records of your play, do so now. There’s no better time to start. A notebook, steno pad, or diary should be maintained daily, no matter what system you are using for play. Write it down! You may be quite surprised at the results!

new york
              United States
              Member #61099
              May 11, 2008
              423 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2008, 2:26 am - IP Logged

yes, i agree... and thanks for that advice..........I miss a lot of hits not paying attention...........