Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hall of Fame?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2008, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Todd, what about having a "Hall of Fame" of sorts? Could be broken down different ways of course. I realize that some of this info could be gleaned in othe ways (like from the prediction board). But what about having a listing of the "Top 25, 50, and 100 posters", as well as a daily Hall of Fame for your Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners based on that days prediction statistics instead of monthly or yearly statistics only? Not sure if this was clear or not, but just a suggestion for a little fun.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2008, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I generally try to keep away from anything else based on quantity of posts, but I do like your short-term hall of fame idea for prediction accuracy.  Thanks!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2008, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd, that's the main thing I was referring to. Something like a special page we could go to that would show, based on the most recent days activity, the 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners based on prize/hit ratio's. Maybe something that would show them in Olympic-style format with Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophy cups or similar. This would not only reward those who do a good job, but it would also be motivation for more people to actually post their predictions, and would be more immediate feedback on our statistics.