Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Deadsville for Triples

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3639 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2008, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

only 2 hit. and in the same place. south carolina evening. whats going on?? maybe the lottery directors are here...reading..watching.Surrender

Bahamas
    Member #44107
    July 30, 2006
    251 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2008, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I really do believe that they are watching and reading because anytime you come up with a good system to win, as soon as other persons no about it, u will notice it doesn't work anymore, they are probably hip to everything we do here.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #49383
      January 29, 2007
      7308 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2008, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I really do believe that they are watching and reading because anytime you come up with a good system to win, as soon as other persons no about it, u will notice it doesn't work anymore, they are probably hip to everything we do here.

So lets just do more private message.

I do believe they r watching.

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2008, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

So lets just do more private message.

I do believe they r watching.

I agree.  Like Lilthing, can u please private message me and tell  me when to play your age, but to be honest I think if you had posted it, it would have come on your birthday.  I played your new age so hard that day and to be honest I was playing that from the first of this month.  It always shows up in my workout (which obviously the lotto directors know about) and they have avoided it.  I think it's about time they stop now and "render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's".  LOL

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7308 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2008, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  Like Lilthing, can u please private message me and tell  me when to play your age, but to be honest I think if you had posted it, it would have come on your birthday.  I played your new age so hard that day and to be honest I was playing that from the first of this month.  It always shows up in my workout (which obviously the lotto directors know about) and they have avoided it.  I think it's about time they stop now and "render unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's".  LOL

Every year i post my Bday starting from the first of the month and it never comes on the day, it always comes two weeks later so am just waiting untill i feel it, i play other people age. and dream numbers.  its just not my luck to catch my age. Now the other night i dream of soap and i look it up and the numbeer was 734 so yesterday i told hot mama i think it will come 437 and it came str the way it said, i cought it box. i guess thats all am going to get from it because of the dream.

United States
            Member #60947
            May 7, 2008
            313 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2008, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

That must be what's happening because Missouri is making sure no one wins.  Everyone is talking about not playing anymore, including me.  I think I might start playing in Illinois or go to the boat instead because Missouri is a loser.

Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #49383
              January 29, 2007
              7308 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2008, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Every year i post my Bday starting from the first of the month and it never comes on the day, it always comes two weeks later so am just waiting untill i feel it, i play other people age. and dream numbers.  its just not my luck to catch my age. Now the other night i dream of soap and i look it up and the numbeer was 734 so yesterday i told hot mama i think it will come 437 and it came str the way it said, i cought it box. i guess thats all am going to get from it because of the dream.

My luck has change my age came one week later and i caught it 043 str!!!!!!!!!!!

12/18/2008Late-Chicago (3-Ball, IL)043

Party                                       Party                                                             Party