|Posted: December 14, 2008, 11:08 pm - IP Logged|
I bought a book and it's about what do to do if you won the big won. I don't want to waste my time typing sources so I will just type them. THey also have a statistics section and I found interesting:
1. You have a better chance of being a Millionaire than being struck my lightining.
2. Most jackpot winners played with Quickpicks because 71% of lottery players choose the quickpick version.
3. Majority of lottery players are in one or more of these categories: Caucasian, Female, make over $50,000 of total income, have an associates degree in college or higher, majority of lottery winners are smart with their money.
4. In 2004, 64% of the US population bought 1 or more lotto tickets a year.
5. In Minnesota, 95% of adults bought 1 or more lotto tickets in their lifetime and majority of them prefer the lotto as their for of gamblign.