Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just A Powerball Observation

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stew12.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #53121
June 24, 2007
6498 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

For the 12/17/2008 Drawing:

I have started to get a powerball quick pick every morning on the way to work ( with the powerball option )

well so far i have gotten 4 quick picks. ( one for sunday, monday, tuesday and today ( wednesday ) )

3 out of those 4 tickets the powerball numbers ( red ball ) has been #38

this number was also quick picked to me for saturday drawing ( 12/13/08 ) when the powerball number  ( red ball ) was #37

i might want to hang on to this number for a while or someone else out there might want to get a few tickets with the red ball as #38 and then have the computer quick pick the rest...

does anyone else out there get the same powerball number quick picked or have they for the current drawing

everyone post there quick picked power ball number here.. maybe a lp member can get fortunate from it

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #68215
    December 15, 2008
    21 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2008, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I purchased a $5 quick pick Sunday afternoon and then tonight I purchased another $5 quick pick ticket. Both times I purchased an item before I bought the ticket to see if its any luck lol. Anyways, I got the Powerball 24 & 26 twice on both tickets and before I got the tickets I was doing calculations on Excel and I got those two as a Powerball number. So beware 24 or 26 is the Powerball number tonight lol...don't ask I'm just saying. Cheers! Cool

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2008, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I got two quick-pick Powerball tickets. One had the number 35 the other had 16.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2008, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Yeah I purchased a $5 quick pick Sunday afternoon and then tonight I purchased another $5 quick pick ticket. Both times I purchased an item before I bought the ticket to see if its any luck lol. Anyways, I got the Powerball 24 & 26 twice on both tickets and before I got the tickets I was doing calculations on Excel and I got those two as a Powerball number. So beware 24 or 26 is the Powerball number tonight lol...don't ask I'm just saying. Cheers! Cool

And the PB was 26.  GOOD FOR YOU !  Hope you got some of the white balls with those 26's.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
          CT
          United States
          Member #61398
          May 21, 2008
          781 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2008, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

For the 12/17/2008 Drawing:

I have started to get a powerball quick pick every morning on the way to work ( with the powerball option )

well so far i have gotten 4 quick picks. ( one for sunday, monday, tuesday and today ( wednesday ) )

3 out of those 4 tickets the powerball numbers ( red ball ) has been #38

this number was also quick picked to me for saturday drawing ( 12/13/08 ) when the powerball number  ( red ball ) was #37

i might want to hang on to this number for a while or someone else out there might want to get a few tickets with the red ball as #38 and then have the computer quick pick the rest...

does anyone else out there get the same powerball number quick picked or have they for the current drawing

everyone post there quick picked power ball number here.. maybe a lp member can get fortunate from it

Well ironically I just picked up 2 QP's for tomorrow and BOTH had PB #38, ha.

All WB numbers were between 20 and 48 as well. hmm.