Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream help please!!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by hot mama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #44107
July 30, 2006
252 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2008, 6:09 am - IP Logged

My sister and I were in a small store. The inside was painted white, it was very clean and spacious and the door was slightly open.  I belived it was a rat I saw dart pass along the side of the wall and then my sister saw another one ran across the side of the wall, she said, "What's going on in here!" not for no one to hear but loud enough for me to hear her.  I didn't reply, I was in shock so that confirmed to me that it was a rat I saw at first when she actually saw one herself. I didn't expect that because the shop was a clean shop.  Then a minute or two later one came and jump at me and I jump because I was frightened like hell. I actually got up out of my bed after that dream. That was shortly after 5:00 a.m. and on Sundays I don't ever get up that early but I was just so frightened and angry, I got right up. I hate rats with a passion and I make sure all my doors at home our never open because I hate rats. In some parts of my area where I live u see rats,   sometimes u may see one lying around dead in the road, but if I see one running in my yard I put down rat poison and then I wouldn't see any for a long period.

Can some one please give me some numbers for this dream because I hate rats with a passion, and I pray to god that none ever gets in my house.  I hate them. I definetely need the number for rats, as u can see I have it highlighted everywhere I mention the word.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    phila pa
    United States
    Member #25770
    November 11, 2005
    4705 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2008, 7:03 am - IP Logged

i hate them also   rat drean an omen of enemies      372  play tine 500 add play 872

sister 271  goodluck

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2008, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Rat: 953 372 832 723

Bahamas
        Member #44107
        July 30, 2006
        252 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2008, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks to all of you for your help. I am forever greatful.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7309 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2008, 10:15 am - IP Logged

My sister and I were in a small store. The inside was painted white, it was very clean and spacious and the door was slightly open.  I belived it was a rat I saw dart pass along the side of the wall and then my sister saw another one ran across the side of the wall, she said, "What's going on in here!" not for no one to hear but loud enough for me to hear her.  I didn't reply, I was in shock so that confirmed to me that it was a rat I saw at first when she actually saw one herself. I didn't expect that because the shop was a clean shop.  Then a minute or two later one came and jump at me and I jump because I was frightened like hell. I actually got up out of my bed after that dream. That was shortly after 5:00 a.m. and on Sundays I don't ever get up that early but I was just so frightened and angry, I got right up. I hate rats with a passion and I make sure all my doors at home our never open because I hate rats. In some parts of my area where I live u see rats,   sometimes u may see one lying around dead in the road, but if I see one running in my yard I put down rat poison and then I wouldn't see any for a long period.

Can some one please give me some numbers for this dream because I hate rats with a passion, and I pray to god that none ever gets in my house.  I hate them. I definetely need the number for rats, as u can see I have it highlighted everywhere I mention the word.

Rat 337 6608

Good Luck!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Janet40's avatar - yocco
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #29884
            January 8, 2006
            1099 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2008, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Secret enemies trying to over-power you, 291 290 372

Try 329 also for the three times you saw it