Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

thanks, chouquounette

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by honeybearcake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
atlanta ga
United States
Member #66652
November 2, 2008
34 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2008, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hi, Chouquounette

thanks 4 helping me out with my dream, u know the very first number u gave me was the number that hit last nite u gave me 292 like sure shot saids you must all ways play the back side of your numbers and flip your 9 and may the lord bless u real good, and I no some of the other numbers are going 2 come 2 , thanks again you know u r very helpful when it comes 2 helping other people with a dream the lord is going bless u real good!!!!!!!   thanks , sondraParty

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2008, 10:30 am - IP Logged

You are welcome.. I am glad you got an early Christmas present...

atlanta ga
      United States
      Member #66652
      November 2, 2008
      34 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2008, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

My sister had a dream last night. She said, that my mom and her was going to my mother's house and when they arrived they saw a man walking out of my mother's house. She said, that my mom said "you are walking out of my house. The man walked out like as if he stayed in the house. But when my mother said you are walking out of my house the man look toward them and pointed a gun at them. She said, that the man approach my mother and begin tying her hands up. My sister said, she took of running down the street to seek help. Then she said, that she noticed that she was running down my sister street which is 1723. The dream was strange (She was in my mother's driveway and ended up on my address).   

thanks, sondra

P.s. From my twin sister sandra, what number reference this dreamBed

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Greenville, SC
        United States
        Member #68158
        December 14, 2008
        2201 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2008, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Chouquonette, I had adream last night that i was taking the overlay off of my nails is there any numbers in reference to that?

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2008, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Finger nails: 210 112

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Greenville, SC
            United States
            Member #68158
            December 14, 2008
            2201 Posts