Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Success coming from picking numbers all around us.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
autoprt's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #39356
May 14, 2006
44 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2008, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Lately i've been having success finding numbers for the GA fantasy 5 that i see basically when driving or while i'm at work or in the store, etc.

For example on my way to work I drove by a walgreens and the sign out front it said 4 Day sale. For some reason the 4 really stood out.  During lunch today I kept seeing the number 433 on license plates constantly during the day  and in our garage the cars with this number stood out. Also I kept seeing the number 26 on different things throughout the day.

Tonight I played 4-15-26-33-38 and I did hit the 4, 26 and 33 which were 3 of the numbers I constantly saw. Unfortunately I didn't notice all 5 numbers but will be on the lookout from now on.

I used to do this a lot a while ago and was successful but got away from doing this for some reason.

Has anyone else had success doing this?

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #26302
    November 16, 2005
    594 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2008, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Lately i've been having success finding numbers for the GA fantasy 5 that i see basically when driving or while i'm at work or in the store, etc.

For example on my way to work I drove by a walgreens and the sign out front it said 4 Day sale. For some reason the 4 really stood out.  During lunch today I kept seeing the number 433 on license plates constantly during the day  and in our garage the cars with this number stood out. Also I kept seeing the number 26 on different things throughout the day.

Tonight I played 4-15-26-33-38 and I did hit the 4, 26 and 33 which were 3 of the numbers I constantly saw. Unfortunately I didn't notice all 5 numbers but will be on the lookout from now on.

I used to do this a lot a while ago and was successful but got away from doing this for some reason.

Has anyone else had success doing this?

coincidence nothing else.