Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Repeat message dream - Need assistance - Please

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2008, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays LP Family ---

Again, the rat dream.   I'm looking in a bathroom facing the bathtub.  Sitting on the floor in front of bathtub is a rat.  Not an ugly yucky rat but a healthy chubby big rat.  Someone keeps urging me (unseen but there) to catch the rat or that I have to catch the rat.  I remember in the dream thinking of ways to catch it (like throwing a bag over it), but I never make a move to catch the rat.  Oh, and the rat's eye is prominent in that I fix on it in the dream.   I was not afraid but I think I respected the animal as I did not just reach out and try to pick him/her up.

This is a message dream and I'm completely  stumped.  It's also an important message because I've had the dream twice within a short span of time. The first time, I thought it was a fluke.     This is still, I believe, the Year of the Rat which is my Chinese birth year too.   Not really sure if related.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas from your dream sources, I'm open and listening.   I know the connotation in our part of the world is that the rat is a bad thing.  On the other side of the world, the same is not necessarily true.

Thanks all.    Jake

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2008, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Rat: 372 953 832 723

These nasty rodents in your dream portend trouble through active but hidden jealousy; however if they were white you will be protected by benign forces.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2008, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Happy healthy holidays to you, Jake

The rat dream portends your coming year.  Rat is a 4 personal year. acumind.com - look at the 'four' personal year.

industriousness, versatility, organise and prioritize. It is a challenging year and your health must not be neglected in stressfull times.  I think you will considering moving by the end of 09.  Come on down Wink

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Janet40's avatar - yocco
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #29884
        January 8, 2006
        1099 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2008, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Rat is secret enemies trying to over power you # 290 291 237

Bahamas
          Member #44107
          July 30, 2006
          252 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2008, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I think it's a sign that this is your second time dreaming about a rat. I also dreamed about rats last week and I think someone else dreamed about rats before that. I wonder what it is about the rats?  Are you afraid of rats jake? Do you hate them? because I sure do. I think you better play all the numbers for rats. It gatta be something about these rats.

Villa Rica, Georgia
            United States
            Member #57211
            December 22, 2007
            100 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Rat: 372 953 832 723

These nasty rodents in your dream portend trouble through active but hidden jealousy; however if they were white you will be protected by benign forces.

Ga evening 732

wtg!!!

Villa Rica, Georgia
              United States
              Member #57211
              December 22, 2007
              100 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2008, 3:22 am - IP Logged

Jake you dreamed of thoses rats two times 732 hit again in Ga yesterday ...wtg

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2008, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Jake you dreamed of thoses rats two times 732 hit again in Ga yesterday ...wtg

Hey Tesha - I guess that's an 'Oops, I did it again' moment kind of thing.   I hope some of my GA friends found some rat luck!    J

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2008, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Hey Tesha - I guess that's an 'Oops, I did it again' moment kind of thing.   I hope some of my GA friends found some rat luck!    J

Hey Jake... been having computer problems so using the public library one... better than nothing.. Yes I caught a little box on the 732,,, Hope all is well!

Cheers, Chouq