Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What will happen if MM and PB merge?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2008, 2:04 am - IP Logged

This is gonna be mighty interesting. We will probably seeing 600mil jackpots every now and then. We might have something like 80/80 combinations, making it really, really tough to win.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2008, 3:25 am - IP Logged

This is gonna be mighty interesting. We will probably seeing 600mil jackpots every now and then. We might have something like 80/80 combinations, making it really, really tough to win.

A merge? Hmmmmmm, lets see. How about odds of.........1 in 400,000,000.

Honestly, I don't think it will happen.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2008, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I think it will happen...It has to happen...They will merge...The question is when....I don't think is going to happen in the next few years but give it a couple of decades from now....Remember that what drives jackpot sales is the high jackpot of 100 + million...It will happen...And i don't think is going to be Pick5/80 is going to be more than that...You all forget the Auditing company of the lottery, they work for other countries lotteries....They will follow the example of other countries....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

grengrad's avatar - nw rogue.jpg
        Raleigh
        United States
        Member #49057
        January 17, 2007
        172 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2008, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I don't think they will merge.

There is no 3rd party that is threatening their business, that would force such a merge.

A merge might create a slight increase in profits, but I don't think either side would want to change the way they do business.

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
          Katy, Tx
          United States
          Member #67709
          December 3, 2008
          204 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2009, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Oh, I sure hope they don't merge.  The number would probably double like in Ireland and it would me a mess!!  Lets just hope they don't merge.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I don't think they will merge.

There is no 3rd party that is threatening their business, that would force such a merge.

A merge might create a slight increase in profits, but I don't think either side would want to change the way they do business.

I agree. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."