Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Daily

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2008, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Is it possible to select one pick 3/4 number for All States and hit it daily? It does not have to be one set of number for every day, but a set of number every day that hit.

If we can come up with one set for All States, does not matter which states it shows up we will win!

What is the best way to achieve this? I've tried many methods playing with one set of number yet it is harder than I thought. Giving that 32 states for pick 4 eve, and 38 for pick 3 eve.

We are going for single, it's easier. Playing it Box at $0.25 online a number x 32 states = $8.

Box pays $93.75 online - $8 cost = $85.75 profit x 30 days = $2,572.

Even if we hit 1/3 of the time within a month we would still make profit.

Any thoughts?

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
    Bay Area 510 , California
    United States
    Member #64283
    August 23, 2008
    194 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2008, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Is it possible to select one pick 3/4 number for All States and hit it daily? It does not have to be one set of number for every day, but a set of number every day that hit.

If we can come up with one set for All States, does not matter which states it shows up we will win!

What is the best way to achieve this? I've tried many methods playing with one set of number yet it is harder than I thought. Giving that 32 states for pick 4 eve, and 38 for pick 3 eve.

We are going for single, it's easier. Playing it Box at $0.25 online a number x 32 states = $8.

Box pays $93.75 online - $8 cost = $85.75 profit x 30 days = $2,572.

Even if we hit 1/3 of the time within a month we would still make profit.

Any thoughts?

Its funny you should mention about this Diamond... As im working on a method something like this, trying to get at least 1+ box hits in only a few set combos.  Altough its still in testing phase, it does look like it can produce some profit but would work best playing online only.   i'll keep you updated on it.   

One question tho, isnt a box hit worth only $80 online? 

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

trying2winbig's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
      Perry, GA
      United States
      Member #66571
      October 29, 2008
      406 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2008, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Where can you play online. I live in GA and I was wondering if online lotto playing is allowed.

Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2008, 3:48 am - IP Logged

Its funny you should mention about this Diamond... As im working on a method something like this, trying to get at least 1+ box hits in only a few set combos.  Altough its still in testing phase, it does look like it can produce some profit but would work best playing online only.   i'll keep you updated on it.   

One question tho, isnt a box hit worth only $80 online? 

Using just 1 number I mean. But it can be from a set. Like there's a set of 3 that always hits within the week for an example, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-5, 1-2-3-6 but we are only using one number, one out of three to play each day. On acception of changing it up. The sample on the first post was for pick 3 single box, which pays $93.75 a pop online.

United States
          Member #67870
          December 7, 2008
          154 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2008, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm not too familiar w/online lotteries yet, I have only heard of 10 dimes or something, and betslips or something.  Hopefuly they're legal in Virginia, I'm interested in them and might try them soon. 

How does one find out if it's legal for me to play them?

As for having one number that can work like a master key, it is not supposed to happen, though it may in a blue moon.  In Virginia, Pick2 (The Pairs Game), is played using the Pick3 result.  The closest thing I can think of is that if 33 or more states play pairs the way we do, then playing one pair in all three positions (front, split, and back) in 33 or more states has odds of almost 1:1.   Just about every pair would always come up somewhere, every draw (if 33 states provided 3 pairs per draw the way Virginia does).

The next best thing I can think of is a list of numbers.  I think you would almost need quite a list of numbers to work like a master key.  However, the lotteries are designed from the raw odds math to provide the house or the state with a certain profit, although it seems like the online lotteries are the most forgiving.  Their payout rate is like 80 or 90%, whereas the states' is about 50% or worse.

United States
            Member #67870
            December 7, 2008
            154 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2008, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

We are probably already familiar with the 210 possible boxes for P3.

If we had 210 states, then any number you choose should usually work like a master key.  Every draw should then usually provide almost all of the 210 possible results.

(edit to add: but w/38 states, we can only espect at the most to obtain 38 of the 210 boxes to come up on any one draw)

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
              Bay Area 510 , California
              United States
              Member #64283
              August 23, 2008
              194 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2008, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

We are probably already familiar with the 210 possible boxes for P3.

If we had 210 states, then any number you choose should usually work like a master key.  Every draw should then usually provide almost all of the 210 possible results.

(edit to add: but w/38 states, we can only espect at the most to obtain 38 of the 210 boxes to come up on any one draw)

Thats true,  useing one master key set all the time will only give a certain amount of hits per month.  Thus you would need a new working master key set everyday to win every day, and make profit.  Which is what im working on as of right now, and have seen some pretty good results. 

From the looks of it...it looks like you can win a lot of times per month but everyday still seems out of reach. For pick3, I can atleast get a 2-3 hits per day in 10 sets of numbers but im filtering it down so I can win eachday using only one set played on every state.  As for pick 4 it seems is more harder to do since theres a forth digit to deal with.

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

washington dc
                United States
                Member #58832
                February 27, 2008
                1011 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2008, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

online payouts for 4 digit boxes are as follows:

1234  .25=93.75    .50 =187.50  1.00=375.00

1123  .25=187.50  .50 =375.00  1.00=750.00

1112  .25=562.50   50=1125.00 1.00=2250.00

i play dimes online everyday and have received money orders for numbers won.

trying2winbig's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                  Perry, GA
                  United States
                  Member #66571
                  October 29, 2008
                  406 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

How often do you receive the money orders and is that the only way to get your money. What is the cost of using an online service

Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2008, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

How often do you receive the money orders and is that the only way to get your money. What is the cost of using an online service

Let's stay on topic. For questions about online play you can message me or contact the customer service from the site I gave you. They have live customer service online, or you can call them.

Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2008, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Would need few master keys to make profits. I am testing many different angles and only make about $11 - $15 profits if playing the sets, but that's nothing comparing to the waged amount. So if no numbers from the set hit on a day it will set back the account a week.

Working on how to play just one number from a set of 10 numbers, same with pick 4.

After getting it to be 80% success rate, from box play can easily be turned into straight play. For now, focusing on box. Pick 3 and 4.

This is challenging. Really puts the researching and testing to a...well, test.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2008, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't know about everyday 1 number...but if one must chose one for allstates play,this one has some SERIOUS miles on her

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                        Wed, Dec 31, 2008MarylandPick 30-8-4
                        Fri, Dec 26, 2008OklahomaPick 38-0-4
                        Sat, Dec 20, 2008Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Midday8-0-4
                        Fri, Dec 19, 2008West VirginiaDaily 38-4-0
                        Thu, Dec 18, 2008KentuckyPick 38-4-0
                        Tue, Dec 16, 2008ArizonaPick 30-4-8
                        Thu, Dec 11, 2008WashingtonDaily0-4-8
                        Wed, Dec 10, 2008PennsylvaniaDaily Number8-0-4
                        Mon, Dec 8, 2008LouisianaPick 30-8-4
                        Mon, Dec 8, 2008West VirginiaDaily 38-0-4
                        Sun, Dec 7, 2008New YorkNumbers4-0-8, Lucky Sum: 12
                        Wed, Dec 3, 2008MarylandMidday Pick 30-4-8
                        Tue, Dec 2, 2008TennesseeCash 34-8-0
                        Mon, Dec 1, 2008PennsylvaniaMidday Daily Number4-8-0
                        Sun, Nov 30, 2008New YorkMidday Numbers0-8-4, Lucky Sum: 12
                        Thu, Nov 27, 2008NebraskaPick 30-8-4
                        Mon, Nov 24, 2008MissouriPick 38-4-0
                        Sun, Nov 23, 2008MichiganDaily 38-0-4
                        Sun, Nov 23, 2008Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Midday0-8-4
                        Thu, Nov 20, 2008PennsylvaniaDaily Number4-8-0

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2008, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

If we were to play 0-4-8 daily for the duration of the example, we would of profit $94 in 41 days playing it mid and eve. There tends to be 2 high and 1 low (HHL) numbers for all states combined. 0-4-8 is 2 low 1 high (HLL) which don't show up that much. We're also focusing on evening as there are more states that have evening play open, resulting more chances for the number to hit.

The chart here are HHL numbers.

2 high numbers combined with 0,1,2,3,4 to make 2 high and 1 low (HHL).

From the begining of December 67 and 68 had many hits, then it got cold towards the end while 57 and 89 gets consecutive hits.

When looking at this, each high pair are grouped with five numbers; 0,1,2,3,4 so really each day we have 1 in 5 to win if bet for all states on a number. In this case we go for hot ones, from tracking its movement we can see it going from hot to cold, and vice versa.

56 + 0/1/2/3/4

57 + 0/1/2/3/4

58 + 0/1/2/3/4

59 + 0/1/2/3/4

67 + 0/1/2/3/4

68 + 0/1/2/3/4

69 + 0/1/2/3/4

78 + 0/1/2/3/4

79 + 0/1/2/3/4

89 + 0/1/2/3/4

Choosing one set from the hot high pairs and pick one number within the available five. Another way to filter the five is take out the previous day number should narrow it down to 3 - 4. The lowest odd is 1 in 3. If a day that has 0 hit on a choosen pair, that's instant lost. Otherwise we have 1 in 5 chance to win.

One may look at 1 high and 2 low numbers (HLL) and compile the same data, however I find that over the back tracking 2 high and 1 low (HHL) always have more hits within a month.

Although this is a general observation not much can be made from it, since it is yet a solid finding to place money on. Would need a combination of math or steps to get new master key, daily. This method has to be at least 80% - 85% successful in order to make profit on one number, which ever it generate.

Now, going to look at pick 4.