Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Full Wheel Generator - V2!

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23352 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

When compiling a .NET app, you can choose the .NET level required on the client.  So you can be running 3.5, but still compile an app to require only 2.0.   (Which is the right thing to do if you're not using 3.5 features.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
    CT
    United States
    Member #61398
    May 21, 2008
    781 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok I just double-checked and I'm not using any components higher than 2.0, so I re-built the solution and posted the new zip. 

Check it again Johnny and you should be good!

Download!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

same thing  <sigh>...

the error reads ..

"..to run this application,you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework V2.0.50727

Contact your application publisher about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NETframework"

..I tried downloading the earlier version but got the same results....nothing to worry about stew.It's probably something on my end.Obvious others have your prior program so I'm lacking something here

I'm running Windows XP with all current updates

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

CT
        United States
        Member #61398
        May 21, 2008
        781 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

hm.  Well if you want to download .NET Framework for Windows, you can get it here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569263.aspx

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2009, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Using VS, you can create a install package that includes the necessary .NET runtimes, and the installer will install them automatically if they are not already on the PC.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2009, 1:59 am - IP Logged

same thing  <sigh>...

the error reads ..

"..to run this application,you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework V2.0.50727

Contact your application publisher about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NETframework"

..I tried downloading the earlier version but got the same results....nothing to worry about stew.It's probably something on my end.Obvious others have your prior program so I'm lacking something here

I'm running Windows XP with all current updates

WinXP SP2 comes with the 1.1 Net FrameWork, so once you download and install the version 2 of the Net FrameWork the program will work, like always I use my old Win 98SE and it is updated to the max, no problem there, but I am now using my WinXP Pc, due the the new version of LottoSync that needs XP or Vista, so I also downloaded and tried to run this program using WinXP, but would not run, so I had to download the NetFramework version 2 and after the installation it did run, first I updated the MS Windows Installer and the the Net FrameWork and then run this program and it did, as before those updates it would not.

On my Win98SE machine I already had that Net FrameWork version 2 since a very long time ago as that is the Pc that I always use.

Now I am kind of forced to use this one, with the right programs Win98SE can do most everything, but not all programs are for Win98SE, such as the new LottoSync version.

-----

Good Job on this program!

But the pick 4 section of the Jackpot section does not work O.K. it tries to work as a daily pick 4 wheeler, not as a jackpot pick 4 wheeler such as on a Tx2Step game.

--------

As it is very late I have no more time to test the program tonight.

I didn't test the filters either.

Anyway, it is beginning to look much better.

Thanks a lot!

CT
              United States
              Member #61398
              May 21, 2008
              781 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lantern.

But the pick 4 section of the Jackpot section does not work O.K. it tries to work as a daily pick 4 wheeler, not as a jackpot pick 4 wheeler such as on a Tx2Step game.

Ah yes, I just realized it was simply calling the function for the other method.  I changed the code, but will have to re-post the software from home.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                Connecticut
                United States
                Member #61623
                May 29, 2008
                20581 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2009, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok I just double-checked and I'm not using any components higher than 2.0, so I re-built the solution and posted the new zip. 

Check it again Johnny and you should be good!

Download!

I got it now...Thanks....was just needed to update the netframeworkCrazy

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

CT
                  United States
                  Member #61398
                  May 21, 2008
                  781 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I got it now...Thanks....was just needed to update the netframeworkCrazy

Good to hear!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2009, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lantern.

Ah yes, I just realized it was simply calling the function for the other method.  I changed the code, but will have to re-post the software from home.

On the front or "face" of a program there is very little space, it could get to a point when you put so much on it that it might be bigger than the "desktop" of the Pc-Monitor, so it could be made that when you click on something on the face or front of the program a "window" opens and then there are more options there, such as filters, as you can't or should not be able to fit them on the front-face of the program, because pick 3 filters are simpler than jackpot game filters, Ricky was able to fit most, but not all of his program's filters into the front-face of his filtered pick 3 wheeler, jackpot games filtration is much more complicated and the filters also of course due to so very many lines-combinations that those games have.

If you are willing to and if or when you have the time to, little by little maybe you could add filters, one at a time.

I can suggest filters and if used, in which way they might be of good use, the Sums filter is the Moma or Papa KEY filter and also from which some other good filters come out of, you might have already seen a little of this on one or more lottery programs.

Other kind of good filter is-are the Width-Step-Gap kind(s).

-------

Using filters only as "BandPass" filters is hardly enough.

"Filter Out"  or "Exclude" prediction filtration can be more accurate than "Filter In" or "Include" prediction filtration.

One can filter out many small sections of combinations, one filter-pattern equals one section, I believe that that works best, my study of lottery games in general tells me so.

A filter-pattern can be as simple as an assigned portion or section of a group of combinations.