Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2009

Topic closed. 3933 replies. Last post 8 years ago by a$VeryLuckyMan.

Page 173 of 263
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6845 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Good Looking out PLSThumbs Up.  Not that there is a gentleman.Going to get that 24/7 piece. Stop laughing TB....that's what I call it.LOL Going to get it two-toned blond/black...with that Mary J. "swoop" in the front! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....when u see the photo...all of you will be able to say."That has definitely got to be CONSTANTLYB"!!!Green laugh

...can we say "fabulous"?ROFL

...PLS, is that going to be for both midday and evening drawings?
...I can wait ....for the update!

Girl you and Pls got me cracking up. I just go home. I had to ask what the 24/7 piece was. I may have to google that in a minute. Yes CB I can't wait to see your mug on NCEL's site!!!

Thanks for the update PLS. I think Pick 4 will be much harder if you make it that way just like anything else. Pick 4 for me has always been a signs and wonders game. I guess you could do some workouts and such. To me its easy just to pay attn!!!! Add one more number and yes Vergie may forget how to say yippeeee. I tell you anything can be frustrating if you let it. Me myself I see numbers all day long, everywhere I go. Like a crackhead see pipe, I see numbers. I see the 24/7 hair piece and 4/27 pick 4 day. Ain't that SUM 13??? Told ya!!!!!!

Ok its time for me to try and take it down to bed early tonight. Still got some reading to do first.

Good luck to everyone tonight!!!!

Lovies

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
    Wilson
    United States
    Member #54516
    August 21, 2007
    2802 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

AVLM...I just had a thought Blue Thinking and correct me if I'm wrong.
    Anything above $599.00 has to be collect/claimed at the NICKEL headquarters.....correct?
    ...soooooooo would that be $5000.00 minus the 32% with a w-4 tax claim to boot??(I hope that's the correct form.)

This is the question: Now how can ....(sanging) "Everyday I'm hustling....everyday I'm hustling.. everyday I'm hustling...hustling ...hustling. Everyday I'm hustling".  Cool

....I do not want to be hustling .... backwards.
    movie scene:(Big Mama's House: "Ya'll don't hear me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.")

At the end of the year who wants to sit before an auditor singing: "Mr. Tax Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn..oh nooooo please please Mr. Taaaaaaaaaaaaxx Man ...ohhhhhhh noooooo!

Crying

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6845 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Anything above $599.00 has to be collect/claimed at the NICKEL headquarters.....correct?
      ...soooooooo would that be $5000.00 minus the 32% with a w-4 tax claim to boot??(I hope that's the correct form.)

This is the question: Now how can ....(sanging) "Everyday I'm hustling....everyday I'm hustling.. everyday I'm hustling...hustling ...hustling. Everyday I'm hustling".  Cool

At the end of the year who wants to sit before an auditor singing: "Mr. Tax Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn..oh nooooo please please Mr. Taaaaaaaaaaaaxx Man ...ohhhhhhh noooooo!

Crying

Everyday I'm hustling....Take that pie and break it up into 24 pieces (or however many you need). Don't serve them all at once on the same plate. Divide them up into pieces. Then "eat" them one by one.  Everyday I'm hustling. I guarantee you will NEVER see my mug up on that site. You may see my name (powerball, scratchoffs wins) but not my mug!!!!

CB its any "one" ticket over the amount of $599.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where are my manners!!! Welcome to all the newbies!!!!

Oh yeah I just thought about something. NC does not have a combo option on the tickets for the pick 3. Now if they don't put a combo option on the pick 4 (which would be dumb on their part) then you would have to fill out 24 boxes for a 24 way number???? That would really get me pulling out my hair. Lets hope they are not that dumb!!!!

Lovies

LaGrange NC
        United States
        Member #53915
        July 26, 2007
        1374 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

North Carolina we have not had a seven at night in 14 days.  A 5, 7, or a 9 has not appeared in the front all month.

maybe 738

Wilson
          United States
          Member #54516
          August 21, 2007
          2802 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Forgive me newbies.....I didn't extend ya'll a hearty welcome. Welcome to the site...we are glad to have you. Please share the input , ask the questions and somebody will help u find the answer. We aren't timid on this forum by no means.

Now getting back to the matter at hand. How can u break a $1 exact Pick4 hit into 24 pieces?
          Hippy girl ......share!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

grandmachicken's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            durham,nc
            United States
            Member #69993
            January 21, 2009
            17 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2009, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi constantlyB this is my first time in the game thanks for the welcome!!

Blue AngelGRANDMACHICKEN

favor4's avatar - huntres2
              Winston Salem
              United States
              Member #61198
              May 15, 2008
              25123 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

See Ya!Hello My NC LP Family!

Here's wishing all the newcomers a loving WELCOME to the NCLP website!Love

Congrats & THANK YOU to all the Contributors of the 320 and 605 variations!Hurray!

Eve #s:

911 826 204 321 534 120

Good Luck on tonight Family!Blue Angel

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6845 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Everyday I'm hustling....Take that pie and break it up into 24 pieces (or however many you need). Don't serve them all at once on the same plate. Divide them up into pieces. Then "eat" them one by one.  Everyday I'm hustling. I guarantee you will NEVER see my mug up on that site. You may see my name (powerball, scratchoffs wins) but not my mug!!!!

CB its any "one" ticket over the amount of $599.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Where are my manners!!! Welcome to all the newbies!!!!

Oh yeah I just thought about something. NC does not have a combo option on the tickets for the pick 3. Now if they don't put a combo option on the pick 4 (which would be dumb on their part) then you would have to fill out 24 boxes for a 24 way number???? That would really get me pulling out my hair. Lets hope they are not that dumb!!!!

CB I misunderstood you. Tried to delete the above but it was too late. I just meant to play your pick 4s box!!! It's hard enough to get a box hit!!! But I know you got GAME you can pull em straight!!!!!

***Either way you are still suppose to pay taxes on it. NOW or LATER****

Lovies

Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6845 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Forgive me newbies.....I didn't extend ya'll a hearty welcome. Welcome to the site...we are glad to have you. Please share the input , ask the questions and somebody will help u find the answer. We aren't timid on this forum by no means.

Now getting back to the matter at hand. How can u break a $1 exact Pick4 hit into 24 pieces?
                  Hippy girl ......share!

You can't!!! Sorry for the confusion.

Lovies

Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

no problem...we on the same page now

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53121
                      June 24, 2007
                      6498 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Good evening everyone. It has been a while since I have been up here.  I am very excited about getting into the game.

welcome to lottery post banner...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #53121
                        June 24, 2007
                        6498 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi constantlyB this is my first time in the game thanks for the welcome!!

welcome to lottery post grandmachicken...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #64839
                          September 9, 2008
                          1133 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

938 * 693 * 968

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Charlotte North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #464
                            July 9, 2002
                            17392 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Crying

Hey CB, when sitting before the tax man, just tell him you lost the same amount you won!  That will take care of that!! LOL

wpb

jasonNC's avatar - mask
                              Some Where Out There
                              United States
                              Member #66336
                              October 22, 2008
                              198 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2009, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Tonights forecast: 295 503 473 450 208 419 386 411

Page 173 of 263