|Posted: January 6, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged|
OK here is an update to my never drawn list:
340 "straight" or exact #'s remaining, 1000 possible #'s to be drawn, that means that on each draw, ther is a 34% chance that the # will be never drawn, and 66% chance of it being an "already" drawn #.
So basically 1 out of 3 times it will be "never", 2/3 already.
How do I use this information?
well right now we have had 4 draws in a row that have been an "already" drawn #
6 of the last 10 have been already, 4/10 never, so we are at an even keel.
13/20 already or 65%
7/20 never or 35%
25/36 already 69%
11/36 never 31%
When a streak of one or the other comes, look for the other to be drawn.
4 draws in a row that a "never" drawn # came out. chances are signifigantly higher that an "already" drawn # would come out the next draw, and it did, 897.
It should help you widdle down a list of #;s that you have to play and possibly save you some money.
I will keep you posted when I think the conditions are ripe.
right now we have 4 in a row "already" drawn, nothing to get excited about yet, but I am starting to lean towards a "never drawn" # to pop up.
a couple of weeks ago it when 10 in a row "already drawn" before a "never drawn" came up
Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.
All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.