Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prediction Lotto Plus Tennessee

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 8 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I Predict that a store Cerk, or owner, or someone they know, will win Lotto Plus in Tn. soon.

I went to the store last night, to get PB, and Tn. got a little Promo, that if you spend $5 dollars for powerball, you get a free Lotto plus Q-pick.   He had a stack of them, and asked me about it. 

I advised him that those were for the costomers,  He thought the machine had screwd up.

I called the office where I work, we do Pool play. (10 quick-picks for 10 draws.....$100dollars)  and told them we should have gotten 20 of them, ( Free L-plus  quick-piks)       They said they didn't get them, and will try and go back to store today and retrieve.

Way to go Tn.             Hey Todd  Can we get a Thumbs Down Icon?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2009, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I Predict that a store Cerk, or owner, or someone they know, will win Lotto Plus in Tn. soon.

I went to the store last night, to get PB, and Tn. got a little Promo, that if you spend $5 dollars for powerball, you get a free Lotto plus Q-pick.   He had a stack of them, and asked me about it. 

I advised him that those were for the costomers,  He thought the machine had screwd up.

I called the office where I work, we do Pool play. (10 quick-picks for 10 draws.....$100dollars)  and told them we should have gotten 20 of them, ( Free L-plus  quick-piks)       They said they didn't get them, and will try and go back to store today and retrieve.

Way to go Tn.             Hey Todd  Can we get a Thumbs Down Icon?

Oh my gosh, that guy was hanging on to all the bonus QPs?!  I wonder how many clerks are doing that ON PURPOSE??  The Lottery should be ALL OVER THAT.

The emoticon you requested already exists:  Thumbs Down

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2009, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Ohio once had a similar promotion for one of its new game and I had to explain to the clerk that the bonus tickets were for the players not the clerks.  I think some clerks act dumb just to see what they can get away with if the customers aren't aware of the promotion.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Update:  I called lottery office,  they need the exact address of the store,  ( I'll get it)

I might have to meet them at the store to get our 20 quickies.

The whole thing is,   that when they brought the new Pb tickets, and set the machine to give the Free Play,   you'd think  they would tell the Owners, Clerks, or  what ever. 

I wish I had time, I could get a part time job in the evening,    gosh I could do better than that.

But like Todd said .... I wonder how many are doing it  on purpose.

by the way       ... the tickes say  Free Play on them.

I'll keep you updatedMad 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Update:  I called lottery office,  they need the exact address of the store,  ( I'll get it)

I might have to meet them at the store to get our 20 quickies.

The whole thing is,   that when they brought the new Pb tickets, and set the machine to give the Free Play,   you'd think  they would tell the Owners, Clerks, or  what ever. 

I wish I had time, I could get a part time job in the evening,    gosh I could do better than that.

But like Todd said .... I wonder how many are doing it  on purpose.

by the way       ... the tickes say  Free Play on them.

I'll keep you updatedMad 

Nice job! Thumbs Up

It's great to see when someone does the right thing, nice example!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
            Member #32537
            February 12, 2006
            698 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2009, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

wow atfer reading this, am upset

IF this happens

i WILL never EVER buy a other TN lotto ticket, i will go out of my way to play out of state

tn lotto will never SEE my money again

o will also do some online pc to landline calls on their hq and will raise HELL

FOR their sake,and mine

if this was to  happen,

it better be a blind trust or something to hide the winners

and dont say a word of how you won it mr store clork/owner

,  the winners better be behind closed doors, cease i will rasie hell with them to in anger if i find out they won

if i find out someone got robbed via the store not giving the free tickets away, THEY SHOULD OF DONE

I WILL never forgive the lotto

the fact stores are keeping piles of tickets is ture,

they dont have to give them away long as the person never asked for it, its  total bs

the lotto should know these stores ARE doing  damages to their image.

at last my image of the tn lotto keeps getting worst the more bs i hear like this

they already play ever "loser" card and send it in for the Play it again

yes,

who you think won a lot of the recent second chance drawing

, store owners/people who hand us the lotto tickets behind the counter thats who

i put up with that,

only thanks to these idiotic players leave them behind for the store owners to do it them selfs

but this is a new low for store workers per say

robbing dumb people flat out, its a insult,

YOU are to hand them the free ticket, when they buy 5 or mroe pb

you low life scam are nonething but thieves ,

pretending to be stupid

THEY SURE are thieves REGARDLESS of what they pretend to be

like it is now, they have to give them away for me to buy their carp in state lotto's 

i dont trust the tn lotto

the only thing keeping me buying ever week is pb

i was like, whats this, i buy 5 this week and get 1 free pile of carp lotto 6, whatever its"free"

p.s. it must be nice to be a store owner, and be a lotto player at the same time, i my self, would make a killing form it

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
              Member #32537
              February 12, 2006
              698 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

time pasted to edit my post

i just came up with ideas, on how to Fight back at these stores doing this to us the TN players

i play at kroger , at last they have a image to uphold,as a big Company should

say you win pb jackpot at their store

the money they get for selling it goes back in some form of charity, 

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/186048

they love to have  their image of being"nice guys" and donating it to someone

at last thats what the past they do as company

, dont play at these local stores that do this people, Dont support stores that rob people

fight back ,

you dont want to reward them with 100k for selling the pb jackpot do you?

at last make sure it will go to some local charity in case you win

, the big company has nonething to lose but image so they donate it to others

United States
                Member #48046
                December 7, 2006
                1699 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2009, 11:17 am - IP Logged

We got our Free Tickets from the store, so...I'm good for the moment.

You're right Josh,   When someone,  "wins"  they btter have somesort of proof, that they purchased powerball.         

I'm hoping that this thing goes ok,  because it last's  all of Jan.    but when I hear stories like"

"Oh  my son  got PB the other night,  and when he went to the car he realized, he didn't get his L-plus,  when he went back in and asked about it, the clerk, already had it in his pocket".

Even if the players don't know what's going on,  the stores should give them whats theirs.

was my only point.          I'm going to leave it alone  for now.