Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch Off or Lotto Numbers?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pickquick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PaPlayer412's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Pittsburgh
United States
Member #69402
January 9, 2009
19 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm Interested in seeing who on this Fourm Likes Scrath-Off's Better Or Lotto Number Better.

Also please provide your method of buying tickets such as, Research, Do you pick a lucky number in the box? What $ ammount ticket do you usually purchase? How much money do you spend? And do you have a special way of picking tickets/Checking odd's?

This would be very interesting to see and hear a little bit more about your Luck and Thoughts of the lottery

Thanks, Hope to hear from you!US Flag

-PaPlayer412

PaPlayer412's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Pittsburgh
    United States
    Member #69402
    January 9, 2009
    19 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Forgot to note. Please also answer if you think the price matters on the ticket you buy!

-Happy Playing

good luck

pickquick's avatar - make money-roadsign_480.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #68015
      December 10, 2008
      18 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I like both, but tend to be luckier with scratch offs...I just started with the lottery early last month...went and played by b-day and on the second day hit str8. In Dec. I had 5 P3 hits. I also started buying scratchers on a whim.

I have won at least $600 (was not tracking much early on), with at least 4 $100 winners and a few $50, $25, $10, etc. I started playing only $10 tickets and was pretty lucky on them. Bought 2 GA 15th Anniversay ($20) and they were losers. Bought 2 $20 Millionaire Jumbo and won $100 on one, nothing in the other. My mom was here for the holidays and saw a few of my wins, so she wanted to stop on the way to the airport. She bought one Millionaire and won $100. I've tried the Giant Jumbo ($5) because it has good odds, but the wins were only $5 and $10 so I don't play them anymore. I won $100 yesterday on $3 Cashword...never bought it before, but when playing my eve. P3/P4 I had $3 change from the cashier, so just bought one. All in all, I am partial to the $10 tickets - seem to win more $ and more often. I refuse to waste my money on $1/$2 scratchers.  I buy two at a time, once or twice a week...maybe a bit more during the holidays since I was off work and I was spending Margaret's money Green laugh