Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a few dreams

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2009, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Draemt of my friend baleslady, she's 39 I think.

Dreamt of Boat 2 nights ago, and also dreamt of  my dead Great Grandmother who was 86 when she diedIt seems like the few times I dramt of her, she came to tell me that someone I know or close too is going to die.

THe last time I dreamt of her, my grandFather Died.

I pray that all is well with me and my family and that she was just saying hie and no more!

Also dreamt of myself on this big picture frame in My Grandmothers house, and in the picture, I started to actually talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #59488
    March 17, 2008
    1555 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2009, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Draemt of my friend baleslady, she's 39 I think.

Dreamt of Boat 2 nights ago, and also dreamt of  my dead Great Grandmother who was 86 when she diedIt seems like the few times I dramt of her, she came to tell me that someone I know or close too is going to die.

THe last time I dreamt of her, my grandFather Died.

I pray that all is well with me and my family and that she was just saying hie and no more!

Also dreamt of myself on this big picture frame in My Grandmothers house, and in the picture, I started to actually talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, guess you don't see enough of me, so I'm in your dreams now!!!!

Hope your dead great grandmother aint tryna take me, if so I rebuke her in the name of Jesus! lol. 

I'm actually liking the 039/390.  Hey and remember Mrs. Scriven's birthday is coming up this week.  start playing her old and new age.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
      Member #60184
      April 8, 2008
      1289 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

LOL, guess you don't see enough of me, so I'm in your dreams now!!!!

Hope your dead great grandmother aint tryna take me, if so I rebuke her in the name of Jesus! lol. 

I'm actually liking the 039/390.  Hey and remember Mrs. Scriven's birthday is coming up this week.  start playing her old and new age.

Oh yea you right!  thanks for the reminder child!!!!!!!!!!