Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Workout Books Do You Use??

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mrlottery15's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg

United States
Member #57310
December 31, 2007
150 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2009, 4:58 am - IP Logged

Since 2000 I have been using Britt's Industries Three Wisemen and also Double Red PZH Lottery Bible to develop my workout system and they have seved me very well. The secret is in how I line my numbers up to get the best posible results.  

dikkidu's avatar - villiarna
    oklahoma city, ok
    United States
    Member #68213
    December 15, 2008
    43 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

is there a specific site where 1 can order these books?   Also, about how long did it take for you to develop your workout system and do these 2 books tell you how to look at  to or what to look for to line up numbers?   I am in Oklahoma and we have 1 pick3 drawing daily vs. 2 that some other states have.   Do either of these books address Powerball or a Cash 5 (pick5).  I'm fairly new to LP (about 3 weeks) and am still trying to figure these numbers games out, but alas I am somewhat mathmatically challenged too.  I do not have any software or excell systems to date,  so if I may be so bold to inquire as to your system of how do you line up numbers for the best results?  Any info will be greatly appreciated.... thank you Dikkidu

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2009, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

is there a specific site where 1 can order these books?   Also, about how long did it take for you to develop your workout system and do these 2 books tell you how to look at  to or what to look for to line up numbers?   I am in Oklahoma and we have 1 pick3 drawing daily vs. 2 that some other states have.   Do either of these books address Powerball or a Cash 5 (pick5).  I'm fairly new to LP (about 3 weeks) and am still trying to figure these numbers games out, but alas I am somewhat mathmatically challenged too.  I do not have any software or excell systems to date,  so if I may be so bold to inquire as to your system of how do you line up numbers for the best results?  Any info will be greatly appreciated.... thank you Dikkidu

Look to the left of your computer screen.  See where it says "Lottery Post Book Store"  Maybe Todd has what you're looking for.  Smiley

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31544 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2009, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

http://www.brittsindustries.com/

love to nibble those micey feet.