Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a Blog Forum...

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I've been saying this for years..I think it will be great if LP had a blog forum...It will make LP more enjoyable...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Members have individual blogs

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2009, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I've been saying this for years..I think it will be great if LP had a blog forum...It will make LP more enjoyable...

Yes my friend I would call it a lounge a place where new members are directed to when they click on the link at the door, a place where everyone can lounge and welcome the new members that would probably be a great place to start on the site, it would help them to realise and understand that to get the full benefit of the site.registration is important to the new member,the other members and also LP, so I say let's have some where to relax and yes.

Good luck to everyone on LP new and old.

Kind regards,

Bill....

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say a page where the blogs are displayed...Right now the primary page of LP when you type lotterypost.com you see a little corner on the right side on the bottom where the blogs are displayed...I feel that just the same way there is a Pick3 forum and Pick4 forum and Pick5 forum and Jackpot game forums excetera there should be a blog forum....I didn't say a blog page i said a blog forum....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United Kingdom
          Member #67319
          November 23, 2008
          227 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say a page where the blogs are displayed...Right now the primary page of LP when you type lotterypost.com you see a little corner on the right side on the bottom where the blogs are displayed...I feel that just the same way there is a Pick3 forum and Pick4 forum and Pick5 forum and Jackpot game forums excetera there should be a blog forum....I didn't say a blog page i said a blog forum....

Yes my friend make sure there is a bar in it cause I need a drink,

Nice one,

Regards bill...

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Lux
            United States
            Member #67800
            December 5, 2008
            156 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2009, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Lottery results page, Daily Numbers games for pick 5 pick 6 and mega millions.Smile

who is oprahSun Smiley

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2009, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Hi don't think I am being rude far from it,but I must say that I thought our blogs was as you said,

Members have individual blogs.     for Personal use and not for that kind of interaction.I think our friend is talking about a different thing entirely and I am afraid it is of my opinion that it is some thing that is needed so that interaction can take place to other topics than what you see on the site,and I still say yes.

aberdeennut.....

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2009, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Hi don't think I am being rude far from it,but I must say that I thought our blogs was as you said,

Members have individual blogs.     for Personal use and not for that kind of interaction.I think our friend is talking about a different thing entirely and I am afraid it is of my opinion that it is some thing that is needed so that interaction can take place to other topics than what you see on the site,and I still say yes.

aberdeennut.....

Take it up with Todd then...

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2009, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I think what Pumpi means is to have the blogs displayed similarly to the forum format...a page where blogs are listed in chronological order going back for a month or whatever.  As it stands if a blog entry is more than 24 hrs. old it gets placed in the individual's blog.  Unless you subscribe to the entry it is a little inconvenient to locate.

I agree with Pumpi.  If you miss a day checking out the blogs, you miss the entries because they are relocated.  In the "forum format" you can easily see what's been posted since you last visited.  Also it would allow more comments and discussion on the entry.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2009, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

that's what i mean RickG...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23259 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I think what Pumpi means is to have the blogs displayed similarly to the forum format...a page where blogs are listed in chronological order going back for a month or whatever.  As it stands if a blog entry is more than 24 hrs. old it gets placed in the individual's blog.  Unless you subscribe to the entry it is a little inconvenient to locate.

I agree with Pumpi.  If you miss a day checking out the blogs, you miss the entries because they are relocated.  In the "forum format" you can easily see what's been posted since you last visited.  Also it would allow more comments and discussion on the entry.

Very interesting idea, thank you for breaking it down.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!