Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something to try!

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by OldTurkey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #37170
April 11, 2006
257 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2009, 3:39 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am not a usual poster so don't laugh at me or give me discredit for just throwing an idea out there. It was just something to try but lets' give it a try. I just want to say the good system creators such as lottolaughs, mazk, raven 62, Win d, emily g, Tenaj , Kola, Clairvoyance, Lotterybraker, lucky, mjwinsmith,Nbey, Laverne Maloney and everyone else I did not mention you all know who you are thanks for giving me the motivation to try things such as all you have. And one day all of us together are going to figure this hard yet still so simple game to master! Thanks again White Bounce

Wisconsin example

1/17 941 evening draw

Take every digit and multiply by 9

9x9=81

4x9=36

1x9=9

and the next night draw was 381 I guess you can see the 81 with first multiplied number and then you get the digit 3 with 36 in second multiplied number the last one really had no merit. But I know this is not a definite answer to everyone's pick 3 win quest solutions but it is just something I got playing with a idea in my head. So I am sorry if this comes off as dumb or not up to the better systems on here. But until next time I try to come up with something else. Everyone as a matter of fact that is on this board is a motivator to me because we are a big lottery family! Peace. Change is making a change!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2009, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Hi, thanks for sharing your method. How often does this work for your state? I did a quick back test with GA mid, it does not work as well. Perhaps one can test with different numbers to multiply to, some state works best with 9, others may work with 6. Another way to look at it is if an even number within the result then that gets multiply with odd number, and vice versa.

This is a good start, we need to further develop it, test it to see which works best.

United States
      Member #60337
      April 14, 2008
      153 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2009, 10:54 am - IP Logged

If 084 ? something falls for midday pick 4 I see how they get that too.Just a test...

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2698 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Fashohits thanks for the input. You have the right attitude and approach. Keep poisting--I know that the best ideas sometimes come from new people who are willing to try even what looks silly to others.

Every digit mutiplied by 9

0=0 (or 00)

1=9 (or 09)

2=18

3=27

4=36

5=45

6=54

7=63

8=72

9=81

All the digits are covered but we are limited to only 10 straight pairs=00, 09 etc...

0r 6 boxed pairs=00-09-18-27-36-45

There is promise in continuing to explore this method...

$$$

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2009, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am not a usual poster so don't laugh at me or give me discredit for just throwing an idea out there. It was just something to try but lets' give it a try. I just want to say the good system creators such as lottolaughs, mazk, raven 62, Win d, emily g, Tenaj , Kola, Clairvoyance, Lotterybraker, lucky, mjwinsmith,Nbey, Laverne Maloney and everyone else I did not mention you all know who you are thanks for giving me the motivation to try things such as all you have. And one day all of us together are going to figure this hard yet still so simple game to master! Thanks again White Bounce

Wisconsin example

1/17 941 evening draw

9x9=81

4x9=36

1x9=9

and the next night draw was 381 I guess you can see the 81 with first multiplied number and then you get the digit 3 with 36 in second multiplied number the last one really had no merit. But I know this is not a definite answer to everyone's pick 3 win quest solutions but it is just something I got playing with a idea in my head. So I am sorry if this comes off as dumb or not up to the better systems on here. But until next time I try to come up with something else. Everyone as a matter of fact that is on this board is a motivator to me because we are a big lottery family! Peace. Change is making a change!

Hello there  fashohits, thanks for sharing this info. Make sure that you note (month & date) when multiplying by 9 brings a hit. It may happen on or around the same time each month. Then experiment with other multipliers & note when they may bring about hits. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31544 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Wisconsin example

1/17 941 evening draw

9x9=81

4x9=36

1x9=9

Many thanks for sharing.  Will backtest Ga. night.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Orange County, New York
              United States
              Member #29787
              January 7, 2006
              35 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2009, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Fashohits thanks for the input. You have the right attitude and approach. Keep poisting--I know that the best ideas sometimes come from new people who are willing to try even what looks silly to others.

Every digit mutiplied by 9

0=0 (or 00)

1=9 (or 09)

2=18

3=27

4=36

5=45

6=54

7=63

8=72

9=81

All the digits are covered but we are limited to only 10 straight pairs=00, 09 etc...

0r 6 boxed pairs=00-09-18-27-36-45

There is promise in continuing to explore this method...

Or............. you can take each number and box them:    Number drawn 123

1=9

2=18                            Numbers 9-1-8-2-7

3=27                             Box the above numbers as singles  (10 --  pick 3 numbers)       

127, 128, 129, 178, 179, 189, 278, 279, 289, 789

Hurray!

Long Island, NY
                United States
                Member #57412
                January 3, 2008
                419 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2009, 5:32 am - IP Logged

Why did you pick the number 9 as the multiplier?

Anyway, good for you.  Keep up the good work.  So many neat simple approches you can come up with analyzing.  I have so many I have come up with myself.

I think you only have half an idea/formula/strategy first step here though.  I think another factor has to be applied to these numbers once you have done the multiplicaton (such as -1 or +1 or a percentage weighting factor) to each number you end up with for example.

On pick 3; I have noticed that winning numbers tend to come from the middle column (of previous draws) in some sort of pattern or order. I've wondered if I was the only one who ever noticed that.

I am positive that a good approach dosent have to be ultra sophisticted and confusing to work.

Northeast Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9571
                  December 12, 2004
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

DownandDirty,

I think the number 9 is used because it is as large as eaci digit in the Pk3 and Pk4 game can be.

OT