Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

making use of your dreams

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by xthundercat2003.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
blackpanther28's avatar - 637752845 m.jpg

United States
Member #60457
April 18, 2008
54 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

MAKING USE OF YOUR DREAMS ANALYSIS

we interpret our dreams to find out what is going on in our subconscious mind , but the purpose of psychoanalysis is not merely to find out what is going on in the subconscious mind but to make ues of the subconscious forces to gain our conscious aims and ideals in life . when you have analyzed your dream and have determined the subconscious wish that prompted it, here are some questions you might ask yourself;

1 ) how does this wish apply to my present life?

2 )is the sbconscious wish also a conscious wish?

3 )if  so , what forces within my own nature , or in the world outside , stand in the way of realization of that wish?

4 )if the subconscious wish is one i cannot consciously approve , what conscious wish can i offer to my subconscious which would serve as a substitute for this wish that cannot be realized?

ok will tomorrow i will tell you all the new key to dreams

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
    new york
    United States
    Member #52681
    June 4, 2007
    2216 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

MAKING USE OF YOUR DREAMS ANALYSIS

we interpret our dreams to find out what is going on in our subconscious mind , but the purpose of psychoanalysis is not merely to find out what is going on in the subconscious mind but to make ues of the subconscious forces to gain our conscious aims and ideals in life . when you have analyzed your dream and have determined the subconscious wish that prompted it, here are some questions you might ask yourself;

1 ) how does this wish apply to my present life?

2 )is the sbconscious wish also a conscious wish?

3 )if  so , what forces within my own nature , or in the world outside , stand in the way of realization of that wish?

4 )if the subconscious wish is one i cannot consciously approve , what conscious wish can i offer to my subconscious which would serve as a substitute for this wish that cannot be realized?

ok will tomorrow i will tell you all the new key to dreams

nice blackpanther

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive