Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1% of Jackpot winning per friends and relatives

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 8 years ago by tnlottodreamer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Some of my relatives are US citizens/residents with bank accounts in the US.

I wondered what I would do if I win a big one. Now the jackpot amount for California Super Lotto Plus is 56 million dollars. The actual amount after tax (cashvalue) is $27,375,000. Well, that's a pretty swell one. :)

My parents get 7%. My two sisters get 3% each. (I have two sisters.) Then I have 87% left. Well, I'd keep 80% and share the remaining 7% with my close relatives. And they won't complain, I hope. And I plan to share the money with the ones who pay taxes in the US and have US bank accounts. They won't complain about getting free money with the amount of $273,750 per household.

But this will apply only when I win a big one. If I win just a couple of milllion dollar then I can't share with anyone.

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
    The Great Smoky Mountains
    United States
    Member #59921
    March 31, 2008
    266 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

sounds like a good plan. Keep in mind its your money so whatever makes you happy. I woould help family and some friends but I would like to help people who need help like victims of abuse or rape .etc etc. Or show up at a restaurant and buy everyone meals . I like helping people so that swhat I would do.

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***