Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3: What Are You Playing V

Topic closed. 988 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Greatmaltz.

Page 18 of 66
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I am my worst enemy.  Unhappy 

I did look at the 84 38 pairs evening.... looked at 684 that fell last saturday... just did not register and I should have remembered the 932 973 we just had!   she brought another flip of that number which is telling me now we need to look for that 243/248 next week!Post Reply

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

1/24 ~ 784 ~ H H D (784 str on the Jan. numbers guide in sets 4, 7 and 8) 

GA Eve 

Hot ~ 3

Hot ~ 1 - 5 - 7 - 9 

Due ~ 0 - 6 - 8 

Cold ~ 2 - 4

Missing digits are 5 and7... 

I do not remember you posting your evening chart.. did you?

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Wannawin, I understand fully...

I stress digits and the hardest thing to do is to single out those digits and if we think about it 9 times out of 10 we have a good idea as to which digit will show however by not trusting our judgement and having sooooo many numbers that have absolutely nothing to do with the digit that needs to fall will fog up the view...

On one side of the coin we may think to ourselves that looking at all those sets 0-9 in my January numbers guide will boggle the mind "one will say this is too many numbers", but on the other side of the coin if they are viewed another way by digit only then there's only 36 numbers to be considered... 

I tried to eliminate the worry factor of missing a number by including the number three times once for each set, and always having all of the ways a digit can fall in a orderly fashion will help eliminate missing numbers too, because we are always working with the same group of numbers every draw for the entire week or the entire month, instead of writing numbers on this piece of paper, on that piece of paper, on the back of this and on the back of that, then when it's time to play what happens some numbers are forgotten and mainly it's the one that counts the most...

We are in day number 24 out of 31 days and that January numbers guide has not missed a hit yet, it has hit every day of this month on both draws because that's what it is designed to do, show us all of the ways those due and missing digits that is posted daily for both draws can fall and will fall...

Someone on this thread said don't post too many numbers, well here's a little food for thought, if 12 perdictors post 5 to 10 numbers per draw, per day, how many numbers will be posted per draw, per day? 

Ummm I'm just wondering what's the difference?....Is that not too many numbers? 

For pete sakes it can't be to many numbers, it's a numbers game and it has to be many numbers but we don't have to play them all, instead we form a united front and narrow down the hits...

That same someone on this thread is always causing the view to be blurred for one reason or another and that blurring is costing us $$$$... 

The best way not to have anyone blurr your vision is to keep an independent thread. I keep mine separate....

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
        Member #42875
        July 9, 2006
        7245 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I do not remember you posting your evening chart.. did you?

Noisy Rosie, you better stop dippin'in my kool-aid or I'm gonna go tell your momma on you..Rant

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Noisy Rosie, you better stop dippin'in my kool-aid or I'm gonna go tell your momma on you..Rant

Not dipping... if you want to be fair everyone posts their predictions...on time usually not after the draw.....I am sorry you can't take credit for your numbers if you post after the draw.. this thread is a united thread...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31349 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Not dipping... if you want to be fair everyone posts their predictions...on time usually not after the draw.....I am sorry you can't take credit for your numbers if you post after the draw.. this thread is a united thread...

Actually I got this chart in a pm so I'll let Msga. take the credit.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
              Member #42875
              July 9, 2006
              7245 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

1/24 ~ 784 ~ H H D (784 str on the Jan. numbers guide in sets 4, 7 and 8) 

GA Eve 

Hot ~ 3

Hot ~ 1 - 5 - 7 - 9 

Due ~ 0 - 6 - 8 

Cold ~ 2 - 4

Missing digits are 5 and7... 

New starts 1/25 - 1/31

1/25

GA Eve 

Hot ~ 3 - 7

Hot ~ 1 - 8 - 9 

Due ~ 0 - 4 - 6 

Cold ~ 2 - 5

Missing digits are 0, 5 and 6... One, two or all three might show in the Eve or Mid draw...

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Actually I got this chart in a pm so I'll let Msga. take the credit.

Whatever Emily..... we're adults... PMs are private usually....what's the problem with sharing with everybody? We all do!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31349 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

New starts 1/25 - 1/31

1/25

GA Eve 

Hot ~ 3 - 7

Hot ~ 1 - 8 - 9 

Due ~ 0 - 4 - 6 

Cold ~ 2 - 5

Missing digits are 0, 5 and 6... One, two or all three might show in the Eve or Mid draw...

Printing this.  Thanks.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I am going to stop right here and move on to tomorrow....I am certainly not into mind games... Seen too many of those over the years..

United States
                      Member #916
                      December 12, 2002
                      18335 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

WTF? excuse my french.. what kind of crappy response was that.. so inconsiderate in this thread...We should all be united. Best to go back to your own independent thread.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                        milledgeville,Ga
                        United States
                        Member #68927
                        January 2, 2009
                        6079 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2009, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!! Wished it had been put out for everyone then maybe alot of us would be a little richer tonight and this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                          Member #916
                          December 12, 2002
                          18335 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2009, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

SUNDAY evening goodies

108 931 215 991 159 628 576 210 576 041 715 021 128 017 154 661 625 608 812

526 followed the 784.... 021 017 good contenders for sunday evening

United States
                            Member #42875
                            July 9, 2006
                            7245 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!! Wished it had been put out for everyone then maybe alot of us would be a little richer tonight and this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brighteyes,

I didn't post that to get credit, because the credit was already there...

784 str has been posted all month long in the numbers guide on page 8 of part IV to this thread, plus I've made reference to it many times trying to encourage everyone to at least consider using it,  and 784 was a 2 digit return from last week-end 740 and 684 which I posted those pairs at the beginning of the week and made the comment to watch those pairs all week long not once but several times throughtout the week...

My question is, if I had posted my HDC chart would it have made a difference?

Someone said "looking for a 8 to be in tonight's play", put that with the 74 pair from last week.....Bam there's your 784 

So! where's the problem?

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                              GA
                              United States
                              Member #33582
                              February 22, 2006
                              1026 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Maybe tomorrow night we will finally see that 879!  I also like 188.

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                              Custom Smiley 

Page 18 of 66