Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Subtracting from the middle line number 5 in Pick3/Pick4...

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2009, 3:22 am - IP Logged

I know there have been a lot of systems out there many looking at different approaches to the lottery, but i wonder if anyone has thought about this...

What if you took the differences of each number that play in pick3 or pick4 and you took the difference from the middle line which will be 5...So that

129 will be 4-3-4 or

286 will be 3-3-1 or

984 will be 4-3-1.....

I don't think anyone has thought about this...The reason why i say this is because most numbers play not far from the middle line 5, while most people think that most numbers play away from the initial line which is 1 or 0....

any ideas...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2009, 3:23 am - IP Logged

the same idea occurred to me like 5 years ago with pick5, why not subtrack from the middle line which a pick5/39 will be subtract from 20....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Ellenwood,Georgia
      United States
      Member #60512
      April 21, 2008
      471 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2009, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

the same idea occurred to me like 5 years ago with pick5, why not subtrack from the middle line which a pick5/39 will be subtract from 20....

Hi Pumpi can you give me an example on what you are talking about  

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2009, 6:08 am - IP Logged

I know there have been a lot of systems out there many looking at different approaches to the lottery, but i wonder if anyone has thought about this...

What if you took the differences of each number that play in pick3 or pick4 and you took the difference from the middle line which will be 5...So that

129 will be 4-3-4 or

286 will be 3-3-1 or

984 will be 4-3-1.....

I don't think anyone has thought about this...The reason why i say this is because most numbers play not far from the middle line 5, while most people think that most numbers play away from the initial line which is 1 or 0....

any ideas...

I am confused. What?

United States
          Member #66928
          November 11, 2008
          174 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2009, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I think the results are taken by subtracting the results from "5"

example from how 1 2 9 = 4 3 4

1 is "4" from the middle no. 5

2 is "3" from the middle no. 5

9 is "4" from the middle no. 5

so 129 = 434

United States
            Member #66928
            November 11, 2008
            174 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

...so, if I'm figuring correctly, 7 3 7 = 2 2 2 ??  am I doing this right?

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
              NC
              United States
              Member #11741
              February 23, 2005
              1233 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2009, 9:14 am - IP Logged

129 will be 4-3-4 or

286 will be 3-3-1 or

984 will be 4-3-1.....

any ideas...

What? confused, please provide an example.

Thanks

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I think the results are taken by subtracting the results from "5"

example from how 1 2 9 = 4 3 4

1 is "4" from the middle no. 5

2 is "3" from the middle no. 5

9 is "4" from the middle no. 5

so 129 = 434

that's correct Kimber528...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

give me a minute and i'll explain Idesire....

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #46570
                    September 14, 2006
                    558 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2009, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you are doing now.

The idea is to SUBTRACT the daily number in each position FROM 5 ..so for example...

241 is the result for the pick 3 game...  796 would be the number you would play next... here's how...

THE BREAK DOWN: What number would you have to SUBRACT 5 from to get the number 2 ?? 241 .. 7-5=2 ... what number would you have to SUBRACT 5 from to get 4 ? 9-5=4 ... what number would you have to SUBRACT 5 from to get number 1 ? 6-5=1

So... now you can see how you get 796 from 241

Hope that helps

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi can you give me an example on what you are talking about  

Idesire, when i get time i'll explain more in detail...

But basically since we are talking about a pick5/39 the middle line is 20 or 19....Let's use 20...Whatever number you see plays you subtract it from 20 and the remainder is the numbers patterns that need to be analyze...

for example Georgia Fantasy5:

11- 21- 27- 34- 39 would be: 9-1-7-14-19....How do you get those numbers? 11-20=9; 21-20=1; 27-20=7; 34-20=14; 39-20=19...It reads as 39 minus 20 equals 19...

You can think of this as the reverse delta lotto system....

If is a Pick6/42 you will subtract it from 21....

i hope you understand now...

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #46570
                        September 14, 2006
                        558 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2009, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi76,

I'm just curious as to how you came up with -5 for the pick 3 game and -20 for the 5 #game and respectively, -21 for the 6 # game ?

Thanks

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pumpi76,

I'm just curious as to how you came up with -5 for the pick 3 game and -20 for the 5 #game and respectively, -21 for the 6 # game ?

Thanks

Omniscient

you do the same thing for pick5...For pick5 you subtract it from 5...I forgot to mention something, you treat "0" zero as 10...

so 805 would be: 3-5-0...

for jackpot games you divide the last number of the particular game by 2 and the number that it gives you is the half of the entire range..

Example: Pick5/49 would be 49 divided by 2 = 24.5 so you choose either 24 or 25..if it was me i'll choose 25...

a Pick5/54 would be 54 divided by 2 =  27 so you will choose 27 or 28...Whichever one you are confortable with....

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: January 28, 2009, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

the reason why i mention all this is because for years i noticed that in lottery games numbers play in the center line towards the middle...

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #46570
                              September 14, 2006
                              558 Posts
                              Posted: January 28, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

you do the same thing for pick5...For pick5 you subtract it from 5...I forgot to mention something, you treat "0" zero as 10...

so 805 would be: 3-5-0...

for jackpot games you divide the last number of the particular game by 2 and the number that it gives you is the half of the entire range..

Example: Pick5/49 would be 49 divided by 2 = 24.5 so you choose either 24 or 25..if it was me i'll choose 25...

a Pick5/54 would be 54 divided by 2 =  27 so you will choose 27 or 28...Whichever one you are confortable with....

In Florida, we have a Fantasy 5 game which goes up to 36, so if I apply this to yesterdays drawing of 3-4-8-27-34 , I subract 20 from each number giving me ... 17-16-12-7-14 .. is this correct ? I'm not sure how the dividing by 2 fits into this equation.

3-20=(-17) = 17

4-20=(-16) = 16

8-20=(-12) = 12

27-20= 7

34-20=14

Omniscient

See full size image