Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tn Today is last day for..

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tnlottodreamer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
The Great Smoky Mountains
United States
Member #59921
March 31, 2008
266 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

US FlagThe play it again. If you have any scratch off tickets that arent winners you can go on the Tn website and enter them for a 2nd chance drawing held this week.

How many tickets do you think are entered? I know a guy who goes around all the stores and picks up non winning tickets all the time he must have thousands of them. Does your state offer a second chance drawing on non winning tickets?

Heck find them and enter them. Its nice to see a secaond chance drawing makes me not feel as guilty when I buy scratchers and have a second chance at it.

Good Luck..If I win ill order a LOTTERY POST shirt to show off and support this site...

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2009, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

US FlagThe play it again. If you have any scratch off tickets that arent winners you can go on the Tn website and enter them for a 2nd chance drawing held this week.

How many tickets do you think are entered? I know a guy who goes around all the stores and picks up non winning tickets all the time he must have thousands of them. Does your state offer a second chance drawing on non winning tickets?

Heck find them and enter them. Its nice to see a secaond chance drawing makes me not feel as guilty when I buy scratchers and have a second chance at it.

Good Luck..If I win ill order a LOTTERY POST shirt to show off and support this site...

Iowa sometimes has second chance drawings.They usually are for scratch off tickets that aren't selling well.The second chance prizes seem to be mostly to college sporting events at Iowa State University,which is near Des Moines.Since I live about 3 1/2 hours from Des Moines and don't care for most sports,I seldom enter them.A few years ago they were offering a big screen tv as a second chance prize but the ten finalists had to go to a basketball game in Des Moines.I was picked as a finalist and explained to the lady from the lottery that called that I wouldn't be driving for 3 1/2 hours in a snowstorm for a 1 out of 10 chance to win a tv,watch a ball game that I wasn't interested in,then drive 3 1/2 hours back home.She understood my point.They decided that to be fair,they would give a 3 inch portable tv to nine of the finalist and let someone stand in for them at the drawing.A few weeks later my tv came by UPS.Its a nice tv,but you need a magnifying glass to watch it.

tnlottodreamer's avatar - animal bear.jpg
      The Great Smoky Mountains
      United States
      Member #59921
      March 31, 2008
      266 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Well thats better than nothing. I hope I win something..

My husband asked me the other day( Being a smart a_ s)
      How many people have I put through college yet.
      I said about 10 haha
      Tennessee spends alot on college for Education.

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***