Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Read This Tennessee Players Not Winners

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Tnplayer805.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60337
April 14, 2008
153 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

This is a story for all Tennessee players,,,,First the only reason I started playing the pick 3 in Tennessee was hopeing to make a little extra cash because I was a victim of Idenity Theft,lost everything I had to creditors and was homeless for a few days...So when my friend took me in I started studing this state lottery,,,even lost more than winning I decided this is just not worth it.Do you think for a minute how much a lottery cares about you ? They dont just give them more money,thats what they want....I tell you one thing Georgia is so good to their people I think it's time to study them for a while,,,,when you walk into a store and say to the clerk give me a Giant Jumbo and instantly win 75.00   you see your own state in another light..I got sat evening and last night pick 3...I just wished I lived closer but once a week will be ok to travel....But they havent robbed me of thousands like Tennessee has,,,,,what do you do in a case like this.....All I know right now is Tennessee can go straight to you know where...GEORGIA is the only place to play in my book......I would love to have a bus go through Tennessee pick up people to play in Georgia....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

konane's avatar - wallace
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

This is a story for all Tennessee players,,,,First the only reason I started playing the pick 3 in Tennessee was hopeing to make a little extra cash because I was a victim of Idenity Theft,lost everything I had to creditors and was homeless for a few days...So when my friend took me in I started studing this state lottery,,,even lost more than winning I decided this is just not worth it.Do you think for a minute how much a lottery cares about you ? They dont just give them more money,thats what they want....I tell you one thing Georgia is so good to their people I think it's time to study them for a while,,,,when you walk into a store and say to the clerk give me a Giant Jumbo and instantly win 75.00   you see your own state in another light..I got sat evening and last night pick 3...I just wished I lived closer but once a week will be ok to travel....But they havent robbed me of thousands like Tennessee has,,,,,what do you do in a case like this.....All I know right now is Tennessee can go straight to you know where...GEORGIA is the only place to play in my book......I would love to have a bus go through Tennessee pick up people to play in Georgia....

Extremely sorry to hear of your misfortune and hope your luck turns around for the better very soon. 

I personally view any RNG drawing like was foisted upon Tennessee as a rathole looking to be filled with dollars.

Appreciate your comments about the Georgia Lottery, plus we appreciate your participation in it. I feel Ms. DeFrancisco has done a totally remarkable job of restoring player confidence by creating new innovative games, promotions which give back to players. 

Hope you win something very large very soon!!  Big Grin Angel

Good luck to everyone!

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
        North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2009, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I have a lot of sympathy for your problems...  I really do...  And I too like the GA lottery...  However, you can't blame a state because you lost.  It's a game of chance that we all take.  Your chance is as good as my chance...  THAT is why it is a game of chance...  YOU mention the fact that you lost everything from Id theft...  Again, I'm very sorry to hear that.  BUT you say you were left homeless...  The thing I don't understand is if you're homeless, why are you relying on the LOTTERY for income?  I don't want to call you out but I think you may have a problem.  I'm not saying this to be ugly.  I'm saying all this because I CARE!!! Please, if that's the case seek help!  God Bless.  I hope everything works out for you.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

Michigan
          United States
          Member #59293
          March 12, 2008
          121 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Agree 100% with this

after you pay your bills, put gas in the car, buy grocieries and if u have money left over then its ok to play the lottery only spend what you can aford to lose.

United States
            Member #60337
            April 14, 2008
            153 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2009, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for the kind and warning words,first of all if someone robs you from everything in your bank account which I had $6000.00 Then you have to get loans then the finance charges and payments,then you get behind in rent,then over a long period of time you get behind from car payments,lose your car on top of everything else,then you get evicted from your apartment.Should I say any more...Even the bank security couldnt figure this one out,,so i was left with nothing,,,,,We all think it was a web sight where I bought  something,it couldnt be traced,so do be careful.....Good luck to you in the futuremI wont be buying another month on here,when I expire this month I will be saying goodbye,I havent learned anything about tennessee but bad things,I'm just wasting more money, BUT you all are very kind and god bless you all,Cheryl

United States
              Member #60337
              April 14, 2008
              153 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2009, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Tonight on a Monday night the payout in Georgia was $311,000   and Tennessee was $11,000   it's not that we are not playing because if a triple fell you would see over $200,000 payout,,,so that tells me that they see what is played before the actual drawing takes place.I'm not stupid by no means ,just stupid for spending the first dollar here....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31334 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Thank you all for the kind and warning words,first of all if someone robs you from everything in your bank account which I had $6000.00 Then you have to get loans then the finance charges and payments,then you get behind in rent,then over a long period of time you get behind from car payments,lose your car on top of everything else,then you get evicted from your apartment.Should I say any more...Even the bank security couldnt figure this one out,,so i was left with nothing,,,,,We all think it was a web sight where I bought  something,it couldnt be traced,so do be careful.....Good luck to you in the futuremI wont be buying another month on here,when I expire this month I will be saying goodbye,I havent learned anything about tennessee but bad things,I'm just wasting more money, BUT you all are very kind and god bless you all,Cheryl

You don't have to pay to be a member here. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

North Dakota
                  United States
                  Member #13397
                  April 5, 2005
                  1623 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2009, 8:03 am - IP Logged

I have followed payouts for Cash 3 and Cash 4 for both states.  TN's have never been as much as GA...  Even when we had ball drawings.  Another example of this is when triples are drawn on C3...  In GA, there are MILLIONS in payouts...  In TN., couple of hundred thousand.   

Like Emilyg said, you don't have to pay to be a member.  Infact, everyone that doesn't have a highlighted name. (LIKE ME) are not paid members.

United States
                    Member #24439
                    October 22, 2005
                    638 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2009, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your theft.

Like someone said, gambling is a game of chance.

I never like pick 3 because of the return.

Tn is not a good place for lottery players because it is all computerized.

I feel that if anyone wants to get your money they should take time to do a ball drawing.

It is no surprise that the dreaded TN lotto plus got won during their promotion with powerball.

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      Katy, Tx
                      United States
                      Member #67709
                      December 3, 2008
                      204 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear your upset with the Tennessee Lottery.  I like it.   Just in case you didn't know, a lot of states are using computers as well as Balls.

I have always had a great time playing the lottery in Tennessee.  My family and friends there have won jackposts so if you don't play you want win.  Don't give up to quickly all things come to those that wait.

Deep in the heart of Texas

Joey

NASHVILLE, TENN
                        United States
                        Member #33372
                        February 20, 2006
                        1044 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I have followed payouts for Cash 3 and Cash 4 for both states.  TN's have never been as much as GA...  Even when we had ball drawings.  Another example of this is when triples are drawn on C3...  In GA, there are MILLIONS in payouts...  In TN., couple of hundred thousand.   

Like Emilyg said, you don't have to pay to be a member.  Infact, everyone that doesn't have a highlighted name. (LIKE ME) are not paid members.

Hummmmm!  That big a difference in payouts, huh?  I wonder why that discrepancy exists?  Could it be that Tennessee actually manipulates the winning numbers to minimize the amount paid out?  How coulld that possibly happen?

One possible way is to actually make several cartoons, find the one with the least payout, and publish that one to the state.  Yeah, that would do it.

Until Tennessee goes back to ball drops, I wouldn't play Tennessee with your dollar!!!!  And I live here.

North Dakota
                          United States
                          Member #13397
                          April 5, 2005
                          1623 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Take a look back in the archive.  The payouts are roughly the same before and after the transition...  For example...

6/9/07 the numbers drawn were 222...  The Payout was $309,500  (Before)

4/3/08 the numbers drawn were 222...  The Payout was $362,000 (After)

I don't like RNG drawings either but the proof is there.

In GA 222 hit a few days ago and the payout was $5 million.  GA simply has more players.