Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

buy systems

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Westminster, B.C.
Canada
Member #51711
April 20, 2007
3 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone: Im new here. I suppose most people here have tried systems you have to pay for. Just wondering if any one here has had any luck at all  with any of them.

Thanks, Roland

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi, welcome to LP.

I have not purchased any lotto system, used few trail softwares, but mostly I just venture in the "Lottery System" forum for some free ones.

bomberos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #39208
      May 12, 2006
      390 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone: Im new here. I suppose most people here have tried systems you have to pay for. Just wondering if any one here has had any luck at all  with any of them.

Thanks, Roland

Welcome Roland,

I've tried a few of these so-called systems over the years and I've found them to be completely worthless.  Don't waste your money on them is my advice.  You might want to consider this: If YOU had a system that consistently came up with winning numbers, would you go through the hassle of selling it or would you quietly sit back and rake in all the cash from playing the numbers from your winning system?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1831 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Welcome namaste! You're going to find the combined wealth of information here is far more valuable than many of the programs you are looking at.

So many people here have worked with the problems we face in playing the numbers this place has become a wealth of information.

Enjoy!

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
          Member #68609
          December 26, 2008
          2204 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

hi namaste, if you find a system that has a substantial back-testing performed against some public lottery with a large hit ratio % over let say course of a year or so, that would be interesting, regardless of any theory supporting such a system. back-testing seems to be missing from much whats out there:) or you could look up members rankings here that demonstrated large hit ratio %

just realized that such a back-testing in principle is impossible to prove without retail copies of tickets purchased and won:)  also if such a "system" could take past lottery data and generate large hit ratio % (in the past) thats cool too I think (hmm scratch that:) question of trust arises, software vendor could very easily generate hard coded past "winning" combinations for all public lotteries out there)

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
            CT
            United States
            Member #61398
            May 21, 2008
            781 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2009, 10:17 am - IP Logged

When you look for a system to buy, don't look for one that guarantees you repeated wins, because they can't.  What you are looking for is a good analysis tool that will help you come up with your own ideas and methods to try and beat the odds.  If a single piece of software could win the lottery at the push of a button, it would never be for sale, or even advertised.

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8795 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

When you look for a system to buy, don't look for one that guarantees you repeated wins, because they can't.  What you are looking for is a good analysis tool that will help you come up with your own ideas and methods to try and beat the odds.  If a single piece of software could win the lottery at the push of a button, it would never be for sale, or even advertised.

"What you are looking for is a good analysis tool that will help you come up with your own ideas and methods to try and beat the odds"

I Agree!

Type

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2009, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

My venture into system land gives me GREAT ideas too work on number selection strategies but NO system can guarantee a hit consistently because it's THE USER not the system that makes things work

New Westminster, B.C.
                  Canada
                  Member #51711
                  April 20, 2007
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.. you've all given me some ideas to work on. Roland.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19895 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

My venture into system land gives me GREAT ideas too work on number selection strategies but NO system can guarantee a hit consistently because it's THE USER not the system that makes things work

There are systems that will guarantee a hit but the players have to decide the amount they are willing to spend to get a hit.  By playing all 39 bonus numbers of PowerBall or all 46 bonus numbers of MegaMillions, players will guarantee themselves at least a 0+1 hit of $3 or $2.  There are wheels for every game that will guarantee a minimum hit but not a profit.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking