Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

strange dream

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by mulan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2009, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Have a weird feeling about my dream .

Dreamt that I had  a big baby girl.. The girl was just soo joy ful and happy.

I think the baby was also talking.  She was a b aby  but acted like some smart child or even adult t hat was around for so long. She was in a baby carrier and was rocking herself when  needed comfort. SHe didnt want anyone to help her.

My Stepdaughter whose going to be 17 years tomorrow, Told me Wow, this baby coulndt have been made by anyone else But YOU!!!!!!!!

"This baby looks too much like YOU to be my Daddy's own".  SHe was trying to tell me it favoured Me alone and not anyone else!

But i remebered the baby being soooo beautiful and Happy man, I couldnt get over that.

By the way, baleslady was in the dream and her sister Glennis and another sister of hers that Iv'e never seen before.

We were in a Market area, slippers, straw work and lots of strange people.

Also saw the OCean, beautiful water!!!!!!!!!!

Husband  = 40 yrs old.  He  was in the dream too.

Good Luck

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2009, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I think the baby was also talking.  She was a b aby  but acted like some smart child or even adult t hat was around for so long. She was in a baby carrier and was rocking herself when  needed comfort. SHe didnt want anyone to help her.

My Stepdaughter whose going to be 17 years tomorrow, Told me Wow, this baby coulndt have been made by anyone else But YOU!!!!!!!!

"This baby looks too much like YOU to be my Daddy's own".  SHe was trying to tell me it favoured Me alone and not anyone else!

But i remebered the baby being soooo beautiful and Happy man, I couldnt get over that.

By the way, baleslady was in the dream and her sister Glennis and another sister of hers that Iv'e never seen before.

Good Luck

baby girl 960 2190

crowd 890

baby 031 313 120 045

happy 137 172 622 9603

slippers 950 2441

water 213 650 17 470 890

Husband 013 045

039 040 140 240 340 440 540  640 740 840 940

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
      Member #60184
      April 8, 2008
      1289 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2009, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck

Guess what, the step daughter age came man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAng!!!!!!!!!!!!!

071....She's gonna be 17 tomorrow!!!!

United States
        Member #66463
        October 26, 2008
        31 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2009, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Water = 17

Wow, what a dream.  In which state are you playing?

long island
          Bahamas
          Member #64795
          September 7, 2008
          89 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

that 167 looks good also!!!!!!!!!!!!