Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Second dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by longisldchinese.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
Member #60184
April 8, 2008
1289 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2009, 9:14 am - IP Logged

The second dream that I had.

My family and I were under a big tree in my old home town. I saw this Police Station too.

Under the tree, I picked up the telephone and called the number house to play only 2 numbers . The thing Is I couldnt make up in my mind how much I was gonna play the numbers for because my Husband was looking right down in my throat LOL, but I know I wanted to play them big!!!!!!!!!!  I think I was too scared to call the money amout out in front of him LOL LOL.

I couldnt call the numbers out anymore  because of him , but the numbers that I was going to call out  in my dream was 302  and 036!!!!!!!!!
Yes I know I predected them already but  dreaming about that, wasnt in vain,

they are coming again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 302 came os 023 a few days ago but the 036 havent fall  since November so run behind that 036 for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

My family and I were under a big tree in my old home town. I saw this Police Station too.

Under the tree, I picked up the telephone and called the number house to play only 2 numbers . The thing Is I couldnt make up in my mind how much I was gonna play the numbers for because my Husband was looking right down in my throat LOL, but I know I wanted to play them big!!!!!!!!!!  I think I was too scared to call the money amout out in front of him LOL LOL.

I couldnt call the numbers out anymore  because of him , but the numbers that I was going to call out  in my dream was 302  and 036!!!!!!!!!

they are coming again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 302 came os 023 a few days ago but the 036 havent fall  since November so run behind that 036 for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

family 070 087 322 5153

big tree 695 7631

Police Station 466 2416

telephone 961 719 819 099 019 919 1138

Husband 045 328 428 013

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #63185
      July 21, 2008
      254 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2009, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

What state do you play in?

longisldchinese's avatar - beargoogle

Bahamas
        Member #60184
        April 8, 2008
        1289 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

What state do you play in?

I play in 3 states!   NY  Miami  CHicago