Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Peak & Retreat Cycle Numbers"

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10388 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2009, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Anyone familiar with this?

I got a flyer in the mail touting a system by a Lee VanKellis ( a search here on LP didn't turn up any hits).

From the flyer:

"In the Pick 3 game, if we could show you how to identify just three (3) numbers that were "peaking" and seven (7) numbers that were "retreating" you could literally decide to throw-away 7 out of 10 numbers ( a full 70%) and cut down your playing to just 3 out of 10 numbers."

I'm just wondering if anyone here knows of this one, or if there's something like it here on LP.

Yeah, I know, systems....and there's a red flag....the flyer is from a company in Brooklyn, NY that puts out a lot of horse raving systems.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2009, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello there Coin Toss, I put the title of your post into the search for something engine & you had talked about this same topic previously. You can also put the title of this post into the google search & you will see a huge ad with huge lettering & examples.

Here is the link to the previous post, check the spelling, it is Lee VanKelis.  Lee VanKelis - Lottery Post Forums

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10388 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne. I guess I get a big Duh! Dead for this one, but in the previous thread the publisher was G & G, this one was the horse racing systems one from Brooklyn, guess that threw me off a little.

Interesting....in the original thread there was a price of $67.50, the search emily g. suggested led to Win-Track, and the spelling was VanKelis.

In this flyer the price is lower ($47) and the spelling is VanKellis, and the quoted percentages of hit frequencies are different.

Thanks again.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.