Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2009

Topic closed. 3291 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 132 of 220
PrintE-mailLink
JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #53121
June 24, 2007
6498 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Sheetz off Guilford College Rd.

that gas station is huge... i sometime go bowling across the street at the bowling alley

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31506 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

No, poker games are on tues. night.  I just happened to be in the area picking up the kids from a birthday party!!!

And it wasn't a million tickets, it was $50 worth!!!

And as soon as I saw your notebook, and we were at the sheetz on that side of town, I just knew it had to be you before you even asked me!

Isn't that so funny???!!!!!!!!!! I just knew it was the infamous Vergie6!!

That is just "too funny"!

You know what...as many scratchers that I buy I could take that money and buy tickets like you all do that win so much...think I'm going to make a plan.

I don't ever remember mentioning my notebook that I carry with me...it has a compartment that I slide my playslips in but I can see how you would think it was me...being serious enough about pick 3 to take a notebook with me...lol

You needed a little overnight bag for yours...Big Grin

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31506 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

that gas station is huge... i sometime go bowling across the street at the bowling alley

Well let me know next time you go and I'll go over there and watch you..Big Grin

There is another Sheetz just like that on Wendover Ave. just over the I40 overpass...they stay busy 24 hours a day all the time.

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
        Summerfield NC
        United States
        Member #61736
        June 2, 2008
        3714 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

That is just "too funny"!

You know what...as many scratchers that I buy I could take that money and buy tickets like you all do that win so much...think I'm going to make a plan.

I don't ever remember mentioning my notebook that I carry with me...it has a compartment that I slide my playslips in but I can see how you would think it was me...being serious enough about pick 3 to take a notebook with me...lol

You needed a little overnight bag for yours...Big Grin

what's wierd is you are just about the mental picture and personality that I had of you in my mind, I knew one day we would cross paths down there.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
          concord n.c.
          United States
          Member #23761
          October 16, 2005
          3521 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

178-733-433-157-625

667-767-129-225-134

195-121-212-303-161

789-338-181

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31506 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

what's wierd is you are just about the mental picture and personality that I had of you in my mind, I knew one day we would cross paths down there.

You're not the mental picture I had of you....you're much more handsome that I thought you'd be...Crazy...though I didn't ever think you weren't.

Lordy lordy! Big Grin

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31506 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

i got 159 tonight ( 3 times boxed ) along with some other numbers that are sum 15

After Avlm left the man that was buying tickets after me told me I wasn't playing right...he saw I had any order checked and told me I should at least buy 50/50 so tomorrow I'm going with my new plan...lol

Should have done that with my pets...I'll get there soon!...just you watch me!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6845 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

You're not the mental picture I had of you....you're much more handsome that I thought you'd be...Crazy...though I didn't ever think you weren't.

Lordy lordy! Big Grin

Vergie was he tall, dark, and handsome? I've got to get the picture of Chrissy out my head when you talk!!!

Lovies

Summerfield NC
                  United States
                  Member #61736
                  June 2, 2008
                  3714 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Lordy lordy! Big Grin

well, thank you kindly for the kind words!!  I travel the whole state alot, so I am sure that you are not the last one that I will run into.  i was all the way over in Hendersonville and West Ashville today, so I scooted down to SC to pick up some P4 tickets for the next few draws.

I am in charlotte alot too, I think I saw TB down there with her LB in her hand!!!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31506 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I usually buy my tickets ( 99% of the time ) at Smitty One Stop on West Lexington Avenue In High Point.. it is at the corner and Easterchester and Westchester

When I worked in High Point I used to stop by there on the way home and get some.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                      Durham, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #58710
                      February 23, 2008
                      6845 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

well, thank you kindly for the kind words!!  I travel the whole state alot, so I am sure that you are not the last one that I will run into.  i was all the way over in Hendersonville and West Ashville today, so I scooted down to SC to pick up some P4 tickets for the next few draws.

I am in charlotte alot too, I think I saw TB down there with her LB in her hand!!!

You haven't seen me walking anywhere with a LB!!!!!

Ok AVLM what did Vergie really look like?

Lovies

Summerfield NC
                        United States
                        Member #61736
                        June 2, 2008
                        3714 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

After Avlm left the man that was buying tickets after me told me I wasn't playing right...he saw I had any order checked and told me I should at least buy 50/50 so tomorrow I'm going with my new plan...lol

Should have done that with my pets...I'll get there soon!...just you watch me!

so you will listen to a perfect stranger, yet not heed the advice of someone who has been telling you that for 6 months?????? hahahaha

You go get 'em Vergie!!!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31506 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Vergie was he tall, dark, and handsome? I've got to get the picture of Chrissy out my head when you talk!!!

Yes he was...not real real tall though...Why do you have to get that picture out of your head?

Summerfield NC
                            United States
                            Member #61736
                            June 2, 2008
                            3714 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

You haven't seen me walking anywhere with a LB!!!!!

Ok AVLM what did Vergie really look like?

Like a Playboy centerfold!!

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31506 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

so you will listen to a perfect stranger, yet not heed the advice of someone who has been telling you that for 6 months?????? hahahaha

You go get 'em Vergie!!!

He was the man I told you maybe he was Pls...he wasn't...lol

No I know you, Jordan and all of the others that have been telling me were right...it's just hard to get it in my head to play like that but I'll get there.

Page 132 of 220