Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2009

Topic closed. 3291 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 88 of 220
PrintE-mailLink
Kidzmom's avatar - cold
NC
United States
Member #11741
February 23, 2005
1233 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

My picks for today and tonight are:

973-801-802-618-201-831

Good Evening,

I hope all faired well with the workouts.  I am still holding on to my picks I had today for my night draw, however it looks as though we still have a lot of doubles in the TTT's and some Trips! In everyone's version of TTT I've seen triple 5's, Triple 4's.  In SC TTT . I've seen Triple 111,666,888's.  Doubles still dominate both NC and SC workout.  So you ask " what number to play" lol.  Personally I am so tired of the doubles but I have seen the 23 pattern rise like a phoenix out of the ashes.  I feel that this is what is coming within the next few days:

230-231-232-233-234-235-236-237-238-239

Good Luck to all.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
    NC
    United States
    Member #11741
    February 23, 2005
    1233 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello My LP Family-Bed

I've been missing in action the past few days and hope to feel better really soon.Confused Please keep me lifted up in Prayer.

If I could play tonite, here's what I'd play:

847 733 808 139 625 664 410 548 348

Good Luck FamilyThumbs Up

Hi Favor4,

My prayers for your recovery are there for you.  I hope to have you back in the swing of things soon.

KM

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31910 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

~ For tonight~

078 068 689 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 

208 803 345 409 467 236 479 268 568 678

880 688 668 186 178 118 789 578 888 555

nfinity78's avatar - lol
        Home
        United States
        Member #65602
        October 1, 2008
        301 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello My LP Family-Bed

I've been missing in action the past few days and hope to feel better really soon.Confused Please keep me lifted up in Prayer.

Hope you get well soon Favor!  I've been a little under the weather since yesterday.  Thanks for the numbers, I have been trying to see if anyone had anything like mine.

Kidzmom, I really feel you on the 23x.  I have been sitting waiting on some of those, but I see a rise in the 17x dept. for tonight.  0s missing as well might get all three.  I think I'm going to retire my list tonight unless something comes off it.  I don't have the patience to run them another 2 days!

Well as always, good luck to everyone!!  Happy belated Birthday to Kidzmom and Reddog!!

Good night everyone!

The Sleepers: 444 119 122 333, take your time, I'll wait on you.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31910 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

*TONIGHT PICKS*

850 - 168 - 638 - 951 - 287 - 395 - 280 - 410

Welcome to the NC pick 3 forum BlackMaverick! Smiley We're glad to have you here.

Thanks for posting your numbers for tonight!

I think you'll like everybody here for sure!

Good luck to you! See Ya!

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31910 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello My LP Family-Bed

I hope you get well very soon Favor4.  I was wondering where you were.

I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Take care of yourself and get well really soon!

We love you! Group Hug

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31910 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening,

I hope all faired well with the workouts.  I am still holding on to my picks I had today for my night draw, however it looks as though we still have a lot of doubles in the TTT's and some Trips! In everyone's version of TTT I've seen triple 5's, Triple 4's.  In SC TTT . I've seen Triple 111,666,888's.  Doubles still dominate both NC and SC workout.  So you ask " what number to play" lol.  Personally I am so tired of the doubles but I have seen the 23 pattern rise like a phoenix out of the ashes.  I feel that this is what is coming within the next few days:

230-231-232-233-234-235-236-237-238-239

Good Luck to all.

Kidzmom I have been playing 223 & 332 every day and be darned if I didn't forget it for tonight & am not going back to the "sto"...lol

I have a couple of triples too.

I sure wish NC would make their night draw a little earlier than 11:22pm but guess they'll never change it...lol

Good luck!

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                NC
                United States
                Member #11741
                February 23, 2005
                1233 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hope you get well soon Favor!  I've been a little under the weather since yesterday.  Thanks for the numbers, I have been trying to see if anyone had anything like mine.

Kidzmom, I really feel you on the 23x.  I have been sitting waiting on some of those, but I see a rise in the 17x dept. for tonight.  0s missing as well might get all three.  I think I'm going to retire my list tonight unless something comes off it.  I don't have the patience to run them another 2 days!

Well as always, good luck to everyone!!  Happy belated Birthday to Kidzmom and Reddog!!

Good night everyone!

Hi nfinity & Vergie,

Vergie, you a mess! lol..

I see the 17pattern and missing 0, who knows we may have a 701 number hit just because.  If my digits don't hit tonight.  I will definitely use my prize money I won the other night and do the 23set, 17 set.  And just because I did not call a triple 3...just watch it be  333 or 000! lol....This is why I love our NC forum.. we can see what we have missed through the eyes of our other family members...But back to reality now..

Thanks guys.

KM

KZM

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                  Wilmington,NC
                  United States
                  Member #57581
                  January 11, 2008
                  7661 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

With all the doubles we've had this week as an evening draw....NC is either going to give us a trip or a series....my guess is a series.  I holding out for 243.  That would make my day!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                    Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Very well said...and great observations by all. My trips are still good....the series are in...I'm partial to the 021and 576 myself. I can see the 17X ....and will have to look at the X23 again. All week....dbls in the evening....when was the last time THAT happened??!!!

For all of you who are a little under the weather, get well as soon as possible. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

It's a lil "naked" here tonite...perhaps some are celebrating Valentines Day early. Naughty 

hehehheeeeeeeee...anywhooooooooo...I'm purchasing these extras tonite:105-205-076-492-291-419-095-418.

What's the number for Valentine's Day?

Welcome Maverick glad to have u aboard. Your input is valuable....glad to have another set of eyes!!!

CB

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                      Durham, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #58710
                      February 23, 2008
                      6882 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Very well said...and great observations by all. My trips are still good....the series are in...I'm partial to the 021and 576 myself. I can see the 17X ....and will have to look at the X23 again. All week....dbls in the evening....when was the last time THAT happened??!!!

For all of you who are a little under the weather, get well as soon as possible. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

It's a lil "naked" here tonite...perhaps some are celebrating Valentines Day early. Naughty 

hehehheeeeeeeee...anywhooooooooo...I'm purchasing these extras tonite:105-205-076-492-291-419-095-418.

What's the number for Valentine's Day?

Welcome Maverick glad to have u aboard. Your input is valuable....glad to have another set of eyes!!!

CB

CB get your hindparts out my mind. I had my fingers set to post that 576 and the mirror is 021.

I just got in from getting my do done!!! CB I know I said you was four kinds of crazy. And you know I meant that in a good way. I'd rather be 4 kinds of crazy with 8 boobs full of greenback any day!!! Ha Ha. Inside joke!

But any ole ways my notebook has not been updated in a few weeks. I've been a naughty girl. So therefore I missed alot of hits. I've been too concerned with getting my nautical hat ready!!!! Time to back up out the dock!!! Watch out cause here I come!!!

CB all I ask is that you save me a lawn chair next to the big pool. I've got a new swimsuit and I can get you one to match. We can write NC on mine and SC on yours. We can be twins. ROFL

All I can say is I love technology!!! I'm on the net on my laptop connected via my cellphone!! Hollllaaaaaaaaaa.

Here is mine for tonight. Now you know its about to SNOW!!! 074, 576, 210, 529, 774, 223, 813, 610, 159, and 233.

Gotta go talk to my Mr. Longjohn!!!

Lovies

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                        Summerfield NC
                        United States
                        Member #61736
                        June 2, 2008
                        3714 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2009, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Watch for 0x0, possibly 000.   The next double will be 000 or 444

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

WolverineX's avatar - wolverine06
                          raleigh, NC
                          United States
                          Member #65379
                          September 25, 2008
                          447 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Watch for 0x0, possibly 000.   The next double will be 000 or 444

How's erbody doin tonite ///

AVLM,  TRulyblessed, Constantly B u gyus always crack me up and keep come back for more ///

Slashing Mad through NCEL, FL and VA Lotto /// \\\ Healing and recovering is a must ///

JPansy's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
                            Gastonia, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #66142
                            October 16, 2008
                            406 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening LP Family

Congratulation to everyone who caught 581 midday number.  Drum

My picks for tonight are:  505 150 659 678 441 411 231

Wishing everyone good luck for tonight. I feel something big coming!!!!!!!!!!. Guitar

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                              Summerfield NC
                              United States
                              Member #61736
                              June 2, 2008
                              3714 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening LP Family

Congratulation to everyone who caught 581 midday number.  Drum

My picks for tonight are:  505 150 659 678 441 411 231

Wishing everyone good luck for tonight. I feel something big coming!!!!!!!!!!. Guitar

nice#'s, I have the 150 and 411 in play as well!! GOOD LUCK!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Page 88 of 220