Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Apology

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Kaptainess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Georgia
United States
Member #70329
January 30, 2009
171 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2009, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I wanted to take the opportunity to apologize to everyone stating that the triples would fall. They did not and I told Cash3addict, that I would not be cowardly and hide if I was wrong and I was wrongSmileThumbs Up. I do apologize. I hope you didn't spend to much on the triples. To all those that hit my street address tonite. Which is 132, congrats. Good Luck...Again, I do apologize for being wrong.

Success0809

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31337 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2009, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I wanted to take the opportunity to apologize to everyone stating that the triples would fall. They did not and I told Cash3addict, that I would not be cowardly and hide if I was wrong and I was wrongSmileThumbs Up. I do apologize. I hope you didn't spend to much on the triples. To all those that hit my street address tonite. Which is 132, congrats. Good Luck...Again, I do apologize for being wrong.

Success0809

What a nice post.  Thank you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Success0809

I didn't play but if we really knew for sure that this or that number was coming out I would put ALL my money on it. It's called gambling for a reason. Don't feel too bad. It's just the way it is.Thumbs Up

Play to win!

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
        Mid Atlantic States
        United States
        Member #60043
        April 3, 2008
        1422 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2009, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I didn't play but if we really knew for sure that this or that number was coming out I would put ALL my money on it. It's called gambling for a reason. Don't feel too bad. It's just the way it is.Thumbs Up

Sunday night I played 6 dollars on one number and that was a lot for me.......I felt very strong that 560 would hit st box................and 550 came instead..........yep it's called gambling and sometimes you loose.........but when you win................it's priceless.....................beaudad.........

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

Success0809

Wow!  How refreshing!!  It's good to have you here......WELCOME!!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2009, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Sunday night I played 6 dollars on one number and that was a lot for me.......I felt very strong that 560 would hit st box................and 550 came instead..........yep it's called gambling and sometimes you loose.........but when you win................it's priceless.....................beaudad.........

You are so right beaudad. I remember when I put $10.50 on 999 (NY) and it finally came out after a week. THAT was PRICELESS. That was many,many moons ago.Unhappy

Play to win!

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
              Member #63356
              July 26, 2008
              1427 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Success0809

HiYa Success,

Listen, sometime we win by your advice, sometimes we lose.  Its the name of the game, its a 'gamble' when you place money of balls that are floating around in air and pop up randomly.  Hey its a MIRACLE!!!  A Miracle that we win any money at all with those tiny balls. 

It's not really necessary to say you are sorry, "Love Means Never Having to Say You are Sorry"  We STILL Love Ya!

So relax, get back to work and post some more numbers we can make some money on. 

Hope You hit the BIG ONE soon!

Kaptainess