Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #67319
November 23, 2008
227 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2009, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone The MEGA is now updated and out of 69 line entries it has selected 35 line to complete it's cycle,so it is selecting around 50% of the pack that will help you quite a bit I'm sure in deciding how many lines to examine and entries required to complete the link for this is in the usual place my blogs under the UK lotto Example files, have a look it may help you a lot.

Regards to everyone,

Bill...

Some times we can't see the woods for tree's, so we have to clear a path

United Kingdom
    Member #67319
    November 23, 2008
    227 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2009, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone The MEGA is now updated and out of 69 line entries it has selected 35 line to complete it's cycle,so it is selecting around 50% of the pack that will help you quite a bit I'm sure in deciding how many lines to examine and entries required to complete the link for this is in the usual place my blogs under the UK lotto Example files, have a look it may help you a lot.

Regards to everyone,

Bill...

Hi everyone many thanks to everyone of you, nice surprise to wake up to is'nt it, Ihope you find the files helpfull for your system's.

Good luck to everyone it should help you and I hope it will, any thing you need to ask you no the drill ask.

Kind regards,

THE ONLY aberdeennut...

United Kingdom
      Member #67319
      November 23, 2008
      227 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2009, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone the MONEY BALLS ARE NOW MARKED,hope you are all finding this interesting and helpfull.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
        Member #67319
        November 23, 2008
        227 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone don't forget if you are not registered you willnot be able to see the files for Lotto's in my blogs, so your first stepshould be to register and then you will have the same benefits as the other members, this is an entirely different method and approach to any Lotto.

Theinformation on this topic is free and so you have everything to gain byregistering which is free also, and if you have a question please askso I can try and help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
          Member #67319
          November 23, 2008
          227 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2009, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone don't forget if you are not registered you willnot be able to see the files for Lotto's in my blogs, so your first stepshould be to register and then you will have the same benefits as the other members, this is an entirely different method and approach to any Lotto.

Theinformation on this topic is free and so you have everything to gain byregistering which is free also, and if you have a question please askso I can try and help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

Hi everyone don't forget if you are not registered youwill not be able to see the files for Lotto's in my blogs, so your firststep should be to register and then you will have the same benefits as the other members, this is an entirely different method and approach to any Lotto.

Theinformationon this topic is free and so you have everything to gain byregisteringwhich is free also, and if you have a question please askso I can tryand help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
            Member #67319
            November 23, 2008
            227 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone don't forget if you are not registered youwill not be able to see the files for Lotto's in my blogs, so your firststep should be to register and then you will have the same benefits as the other members, this is an entirely different method and approach to any Lotto.

Theinformationon this topic is free and so you have everything to gain byregisteringwhich is free also, and if you have a question please askso I can tryand help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

Morning everyone Welcome to this topic if you have a question or a problem on this topic please ask the question or tell me the problem.

The information on this topic is free and so you have everything to gain by registering which is free also, and if you have a question please ask so I can try and help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Mega beats Power Ball for easy access to answers.

Morning everyone Welcome to this topic if you have aquestion or a problem on this topic please ask the question or tell methe problem.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
                Member #67319
                November 23, 2008
                227 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2009, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone is there any one interested in the M.M, if so get my help to steer you through it, you will get lost in the maze.

The informationon this topic is free and so you have everything to gain by registering which is free also, and if you have a question please ask so I can try and help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
                  Member #67319
                  November 23, 2008
                  227 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone is there any one interested in the M.M, if so get my help to steer you through it, you will get lost in the maze.

The informationon this topic is free and so you have everything to gain by registering which is free also, and if you have a question please ask so I can try and help you.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

Hi every it is bed time now, they say that seeing is believing go to my files in my blogs, and look through and then believe it.

Kind regards,

aberdeennut....

United Kingdom
                    Member #70630
                    February 7, 2009
                    734 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2009, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Yes and I think this one is the real American dream brilliant.

Good luck,

billybouy.

United Kingdom
                      Member #70630
                      February 7, 2009
                      734 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

turtle you are not marking them right do it as you have been told,and then it will be magic.

United Kingdom
                        Member #70630
                        February 7, 2009
                        734 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2009, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

turtle you are not marking them right do it as you have been told,and then it will be magic.

turtle0747 View Last Post     your answer is here.

United Kingdom
                          Member #70630
                          February 7, 2009
                          734 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Turtle do Weds and then see what happens...

billybouy.

leesburg, fl
                            United States
                            Member #53062
                            June 22, 2007
                            596 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2009, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I am having trouble. Sent you an email.

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts