Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For people who never win System/ Wheel 7

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2009, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I have seen folks say they have never won the pick 3 ! ......and .....they have been playing for a year or even longer .  Wow ....  Soooooo sorry ! really .... 

I don't get it ..... how could someone be that unlucky? 

That's even worse than my luck ...and that's pretty bad sometimes.  LOL  

Here's something that might help ......  It's a wheel .  It's a 7 digit wheel Big Smile  based on playing Single numbers only (no doubles or trips).  Playing from Single ...to Single.  

Almost everyone knows that at least one digit from the previous draw will hit on the next draw.... right ?

So..... if your number yesterday was 123 ..... your 7 digit wheel will be ...  0 456789 for the next draw.

If you wheel the 7 digits that didn't hit yesterday....and use them in your wheel for today... it will always give you....35 single numbers to ponder for the next draw.

** Remember ......this works from Single to Single number.... no doubles or trips OK ? 

046, 479, 569, 578, 047, 056, 489, 579, 678, 048, 057

589, 679, 049, 058, 067, 689, 059, 068, 789, 069, 078, 456,

079, 457, 089, 458, 467, 459, 468, 567, 045, 469, 478, 568   

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*If a double hits ..... just go to the next draw using the same wheel again for that draw. 

In a month of drawings .....we normally get around 22 single numbers and about 8 doubles

If you use a 7 digit wheel each time a single hits ...... you will end up with around 7 or 8 wins per month. 

You will end up hitting about 1/3 rd. of the single numbers each month ...or.....about 88 hits per year. 

If you just want to play  half of the 35 wheel numbers(17) each time ...... you canl only expect to hit around half of the time ....or around 44 times a year .  etc etc 

Hey ...... it's a shot  Patriot   Pick your numbers ....pick your play days. After a double hits perhaps.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
    Member #37109
    April 10, 2006
    57 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

If a number from yesterday repeats today what numbers do I use tomorrow?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2009, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Use the last Single number's 3 digits ........as your subtraction digits. 

If 123 hit Monday .....and you use 0456789 as the wheel ....... but then 234 hits next you lose.  The next day you use ..... everything except for the last single number digits of 234 .....so its now 01xxx56789 that you will use in the next draw and wheel.

Always play from the last Single number hit....  to the next Single number hit....and always use the 7 digits that did not show.     

There is a good one going on in NEW JERSEY right now that I like.  The draw last night was 383 .....but we don't care about that....because it was a double.  The last Single to hit was just before that as 473 .......so our 7 digit wheel will use digits 012xx56x89 for tonight. 

Note the last 6 Single numbers have all contained a digit 7 !  Wow ....  the digit 7 is Ka put !  So is the 4 in my opinion ....as well as the digit 3. 

With sooooo many doubles hitting as of late.... its a good night to bet for a Single ....and one that does not contain any digits 4,,7,,,or 3.   

Wheel of 0 12 56 8 9  below:

019, 028, 569, 029, 056, 128, 129, 156, 589, 012, 058, 256, 689, 059, 068, 158, 069, 159, 168, 258, 015, 169, 259, 268, 016, 025, 089, 269, 026, 125, 189, 018, 126, 289, 568

Am starting form here ....and will pick and choose from these tonight.   Naughty 

Think I will lean on the numbers that have a digit 1. in them. 

The digit 1 or 0 ....is almost a LOCK for tonight ...  We will see....   Good Luck  

P.S.

NJ eve is very odd right now..... I never play trips ,,,,but something big is on its way soon. I can't ever remember all 3 postions missing 5 digits at the same time.    

Win d    

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31549 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2009, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you sweetie.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          328 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D, I just tried sending you a PM, its said your inbox was full. Anyway do you, or anyone know where  I could find a Pick3 wheel? Thanks in advance, Scott

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7713 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D, I just tried sending you a PM, its said your inbox was full. Anyway do you, or anyone know where  I could find a Pick3 wheel? Thanks in advance, Scott

Scott,

Raven62 had a wonderful Pick 3 wheel posted on here that showed 3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 number wheels. Maybe you might try a PM to her/him?

Jack-C's avatar - us
              San Diego, CA
              United States
              Member #61467
              May 24, 2008
              28146 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2009, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Tell me how many digits and what guarantee you want and I will post the wheel.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                328 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Scott,

Raven62 had a wonderful Pick 3 wheel posted on here that showed 3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 number wheels. Maybe you might try a PM to her/him?

Thanks LottoLaughs, will do

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Win D, thanks for taking the time to give us a headsup on what is happening in the game & how to look at it differently.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Win D, thanks for taking the time to give us a headsup on what is happening in the game & how to look at it differently.

Thanks Laverne !  Hold on to these ....at least thru Thur and Fri.    Gravity is on our side ...... Big !   LOL  Lurking

Win d    

rockford tn
                      United States
                      Member #70165
                      January 25, 2009
                      52 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2009, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Iam fairly new to this but how to you get this wheel and how did you get the numbers that you run down? Can you explain it to me, Please.

United States
                        Member #67827
                        December 6, 2008
                        122 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2009, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WinD! Very useful and insightful. I just started playing---and I'm always the bride's maid. Maybe with my new found insight coupled with my analysis I too can be a bride.Yes Nod

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2009, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

For those looking for ways to wheel several digits ........7 diigts ,, 6 ,,or  5 digits etc.

Thumbs Up  Lottery Post has tools which will work as wheels when you upgrade your membership.  There are several Free Trials for new members to get the hang of using wheels.

There are also other sources available and several major P-3 softwares around which will do the job. 

Remember ...... about 1/3rd of the time NO Digits return from the previous Single number which is when the 7 digit wheel comes into play.  It's a timing thing you know ....trying to jump over Doubles and feel which times are NO Digit Return days for single numbers ...or not. 

At least for folks who never win ...... it's open window ....... but it only opens about a third of the time.     

Win d    

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                            wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #49379
                            January 28, 2007
                            2392 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2009, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Where can I find the 7 digit wheeling tool. I went in the wheeling and it is just for pick5 and 6 numbers games. Thanks

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                              Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2009, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Here are a couple of wheels for Pick 3 and 4.  It will even include double for you if needed.

Pick 3 wheels Includes wheeling 4, 5, 6 or 7 numbers.
                              Pick 4 wheels

I hope this helps!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."